Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's giving up his love for soccer to pursue a fake wrestling career.
    Typical Arsenal fan!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's giving up his love for soccer to pursue a fake wrestling career.
    Thank god for real wrestlers with real wrestling!

Thanks John Cena!

Blog Entries
    Thought I would let you all know since you could make a bit of cash off of it.

Manchester City are going to lose on Sunday to Spurs because I'll be working when it is on. So no doubt karma is going to bite me in the ass hard and make that shift incredibly fun when we choke.

Oh and Bale is back, we're terrible away, we don't really have a sexy record at WHL (excluding last season) and we're Man City so obviously it will happen lol

I hope we can put a dent in Chelski's Champs League aspirations. I'd rather have Everton there than the Chelski scum.

I'd rather have Chelsea, not because I hate Everton because I really don't that much. There are just more Chelsea players I like along with the manager and also they'll do well in Europe, Everton probably won't.

Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool. Top 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'd rather have Chelsea, not because I hate Everton because I really don't that much. There are just more Chelsea players I like along with the manager and also they'll do well in Europe, Everton probably won't.

Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool. Top 7.
    The only Chelski player I like is Mata.

It would be worth the wasted spot just to see Everton humiliated. An English team won't win the Champs League again for years anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post

It would be worth the wasted spot just to see Everton humiliated. An English team won't win the Champs League again for years anyway.
    I like Cech, Cole, Cahill, Terry, Lampard, Mata, Hazard, Torres.

Haha suppose, would cost us more points though, we may lose a place soon!

Hey guys, Check out my video on The games today...Who do you think will be relegated ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Hey guys, Check out my video on The games today...Who do you think will be relegated ?
    Are you struggling for views or something bro? You seem to be constantly pimping this youtube channel of yours lately!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post

Are you me?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.