Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Nasri's too inconsistent for me. Like Nani. And I've never rated Milner or Barry as top quality players. Toure and Silva are the 2 quality midfielders that City have, the rest are good/average to me.
    That was my thought process. Those 2 are above the rest, Nasri is inconsistent but like Nani, Young etc are too so if they're all on top form I'd pick Nasri and I'm a huge Milner fan.

But yeah, Barry, Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia are all meh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That was my thought process. Those 2 are above the rest, Nasri is inconsistent but like Nani, Young etc are too so if they're all on top form I'd pick Nasri and I'm a huge Milner fan.

But yeah, Barry, Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia are all meh.
    They only signed Javi Garcia because they missed out on the better Javi Mrtinez. And They only signed Rodwell and Sinclair as a knee jerk reaction to leaving it to the last minute to sign, well, anyone last summer.
    Such a waste too, Sinclair was doing great for Swansea, and look what he'd have achieved had he stayed, but nope, he chased the money. And Rodwell has a lot of potential IMO, but he was never going to get any game time at City. Should have stayed at Everton.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

They only signed Javi Garcia because they missed out on the better Javi Mrtinez. And They only signed Rodwell and Sinclair as a knee jerk reaction to leaving it to the last minute to sign, well, anyone last summer.
    Such a waste too, Sinclair was doing great for Swansea, and look what he'd have achieved had he stayed, but nope, he chased the money. And Rodwell has a lot of potential IMO, but he was never going to get any game time at City. Should have stayed at Everton.
    I know that, should of went for De Rossi. Bit more of a push they could of got him. I quite like Garcia, was a machine for Benfica but seems a bit off the pace. Maybe he'll improve after a season.

Rodwell and Sinclair should not of joined, I don't think either will be great but they are young and decent, just not a fan.
    Sinclair certainly should not of joined, he should of just spoke to Adam Johnson!

Rodwell has been plagued to be fair to him, Utd made the wise choice of passing up on him for Jones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know that, should of went for De Rossi. Bit more of a push they could of got him. I quite like Garcia, was a machine for Benfica but seems a bit off the pace. Maybe he'll improve after a season.

Rodwell and Sinclair should not of joined, I don't think either will be great but they are young and decent, just not a fan.
    Sinclair certainly should not of joined, he should of just spoke to Adam Johnson!

Rodwell has been plagued to be fair to him, Utd made the wise choice of passing up on him for Jones.
    From what I can remember, I think Roma put an outrageous pricetag on De Rossi (not that that's a problem for City), and I'm pretty sure that De Rossi openly said that he's happy playing for Roma and didn't want to move.
    I like Garcia too, not really been given a fair chance at City. He's had a few good games around when Toure was away in the ACON, but he's again out of favor now. Like you said, perhaps the pace of the PL is to much for him.

Sonclair has the potential to be a decent player, but I can't see him getting a look in at a top club. He's better off moving to somewhere else because he's never going to be a regular for City with the likes of Silva and Nasri ahead of him in the creative midfield department.

I think Rodwell as one point had the traits and potential to be a top player, but like you say, injuries halted his progress bad. I remember United being interested in him a couple of years back, definitely a good choice to pass up on him and go for Jones though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

What a goal Lewandowski! Fair play to Malaga though.
    Madrid are done.

From what I can remember, I think Roma put an outrageous pricetag on De Rossi (not that that's a problem for City), and I'm pretty sure that De Rossi openly said that he's happy playing for Roma and didn't want to move.
    I like Garcia too, not really been given a fair chance at City. He's had a few good games around when Toure was away in the ACON, but he's again out of favor now. Like you said, perhaps the pace of the PL is to much for him.

Sonclair has the potential to be a decent player, but I can't see him getting a look in at a top club. He's better off moving to somewhere else because he's never going to be a regular for City with the likes of Silva and Nasri ahead of him in the creative midfield department.

I think Rodwell as one point had the traits and potential to be a top player, but like you say, injuries halted his progress bad. I remember United being interested in him a couple of years back, definitely a good choice to pass up on him and go for Jones though!
    True but their manager that got sacked in January barely used him. Could of been possible.
    A season might help him although I can't see them being too kind if they can buy someone.
    Both do have potential but certainly joined the wrong team in my view, Fergie rarely makes a bad call, Jones is top drawer.

Da fuq Rea?! Come on Gala!

Malaga are through, congrats and well played. Dortmund could of had 20 over two legs.

Or not. My word, what a win for Dortmund. Two goals in 90+!!!!

More of that tomorrow please!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.