That Alves pass doesn't make up for his ridiculous hairdo.

Blog Entries
    Pretty good game there between PSG and Barca.

DAT pass from Alves for Messi's goal

I don't think PSG have it in them to get a 2-2 draw at the Nou Camp, and I certainly don't think that they can out-score Barca at the Nou Camp.
    Barca will be without Messi, Mascherano and Puyol (who's out for the seasons), but I still don't think that's enough to give PSG a chance to score the goals they require.

Messi is an obvious loss, but they have plenty of replacements in the form of Fabregas or Tello. Mascherano isn't a big loss. He's not a centre back anyway (no mater how much every Barca manager force him to play there), and they have the likes of Montoya, Barta, Adriano or even Song who can play there. All who are better than Mascherano at CB.

I think it's safe to say that Barca are through IMO.

Side note: I thought Beckham had a good game before he went off. His passing was very accurate to be fair.

As for the Byern Munich vs Juventus game, Surprised that Juve didn't get an away goal. Beyern have given themselves a great chance to qualify. Juve are very good at home though. I don't think Byern will get any more goals in this tie, so it's all on if they can shut out Juve now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That Beckham was playing was a surprise to be honest. He played a decent match but I still think his replacement (Veratti?) was better on that position. Still hands down for this legend

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Ryder, I do like you bro. If only because the Dutch/English is awesome, and read all your posts like that.
    Quit reading after that

But seriously, how can you like Dutch/English. it just sounds horrible to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    That Beckham was playing was a surprise to be honest. He played a decent match but I still think his replacement (Veratti?) was better on that position. Still hands down for this legend
    Yeah Veratti was definitely a brighter spark for PSG. I think the timing of the substitution was good though. I mean you'd rather start with a guy like Beckham who controls a game with his passing and then bring on the younger, brighter Veratti to run at the tiring Barca defense rather than the other way around I think.

Definitely a surprise to start with Beckham, but definitely a decision that was warranted based on the performance.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Quit reading after that

Ya clearly didn't stop reading there if you only included the nice part of the post. :P

Blog Entries

Fookin step it up Messi!

Blog Entries
    Balotelli keeping it real:

Blog Entries
    (It'll 404)

Interesting little stat for the league you're probably not going to know about.

I don't think it will 404, probably will 298. :P

Varane > Ramos > Albiol > Pepe.

Real got this, easy! Come on Dortmund!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.