Page 3511 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 25113011341134613501350935103511351235133521356136114011 ... LastLast
Results 35,101 to 35,110 of 43564
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Absolutely not. Scotland have their own league, so they're fine there.
    And as Van says, if Celtic and Rangers leave, then you have 4 pretty weak sides in European football that will just lose by a tremendous amount to stronger European sides.

There was a period of a couple of seasons back a few years ago when Rangers and Celtic would have provided decent competition in the PL. But since then, The PL teams have gotten better and Rangers and arguable Celtic aren't as good. Celtic would be a solid mid table side, but Rangers wouldn't hold a candle to anyone right now.
    Totally agreed!
    I mean what is the point of introducing them into a league that they have badmouthed in the past.. They have their own place, its all like all leagues in the UK..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Stevie G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Stevie G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love when my brother is nearly having a nervous breakdown watching football and he doesn't support either the pool or villa LOL

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I love when my brother is nearly having a nervous breakdown watching football and he doesn't support either the pool or villa LOL
    I nearly have a nervous breakdown every week being a Liverpool fan.

I love Stevie G <3 What a clearence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Totally agreed!
    I mean what is the point of introducing them into a league that they have badmouthed in the past.. They have their own place, its all like all leagues in the UK..
    Exactly. I mean they've badmouthed the PL in the past, but yet still harbour a hope of participating in it one day? Yeah. Ok.

I mean you can understand with teams like Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and Newport participating in the English league, since those 4 are professional teams and there isn't a professional league in Wales. But Scotland have their own professional league, so they should just stick to that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Exactly. I mean they've badmouthed the PL in the past, but yet still harbour a hope of participating in it one day? Yeah. Ok.

I mean you can understand with teams like Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and Newport participating in the English league, since those 4 are professional teams and there isn't a professional league in Wales. But Scotland have their own professional league, so they should just stick to that.
    Yes..all is forgiven? Catch yourself on!
    I can most definitely and not only that, they have worked to get there, gained promotion and gained championships to prove there ability and that they are more than worthy of their place..

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Bloody 'eck! After watching last night's MOTD, does anyone know how Gary O'Neil's doing? After that Mulumbu attack, he could've died! Kicking a ball is freakin' dangerous!

At least we had a good win today, can always trust Stevie G (as long as he's not wearing an England shirt) .

Blog Entries
    I was trying to find a gif of Luis Suarez's laughing fit earlier, but I could only find these

Only Luis Suarez, eh?

The best thing about the last one is the Everton fan in the background showing Luis Suarez the thumbs down

Blog Entries

The Rangers are a desperate and pitiful club though man.

They applied to job the Belgian football league a while back.

I dunno if they ever got a reply or if the Belgian FA have stopped laughing at them ;D

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Also, if you're a Villa fan (Or any of the other 10th-20th team fan)

You'll be sad to know Wigan have QPR away next. Wigan are much better away then at home and QPR are the shittest at home so you're probably looking at Wigan being 3 points away from 10th.
    Haha yeah baby!! (Will probably draw with QPR whatevs!)

Sunderland we comin' fo' you nigga!!

#latics

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.