Page 3502 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 25023002340234523492350035013502350335043512355236024002 ... LastLast
Results 35,011 to 35,020 of 43517
  1. #35011
    1-1? Tut..tut..tut..

    Do you want that cold water back Tomsta?


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #35012
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    The jammy bastards!!!

  3. #35013
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    1-1? Tut..tut..tut..

    Do you want that cold water back Tomsta?

    1-1 isn't going to kill our chances of winning the group. Your 3-3 literally gave Russia the group :P

    Warm the water up a bit first (Unless we lose 2-1 then we're fucked and then drown us in cold water)

  4. #35014
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    1-1 isn't going to kill our chances of winning the group. Your 3-3 literally gave Russia the group :P

    Warm the water up a bit first (Unless we lose 2-1 then we're fucked and then drown us in cold water)
    Sadly, I agree. lol.

    Difference being.. Russia are a good team, can't say the same for any of the ones in your group. You should really piss it with the talent you have too choose from. I know football's not as simple as that though.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  5. #35015
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Sadly, I agree. lol.

    Difference being.. Russia are a good team, can't say the same for any of the ones in your group. You should really piss it with the talent you have too choose from. I know football's not as simple as that though.
    England in 2 words...

    Should of.

  6. #35016
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    England in 2 words...

    Should of.
    It's no fun doing things the easy way, Portugal like to piss about also

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  7. #35017
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's no fun doing things the easy way, Portugal like to piss about also
    A lot of European teams do that lol

    Germany are arguably the worst. Constantly get to semis or the final and choke. Got Englands disease but in a later stage lol

  8. #35018
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    PUT BECKHAM ON!

    For the free kick.

  9. #35019
    After that first half I thought it was going to be a walk over. But this is England Hats of to Montenegro they got their shit together. It's still doable, we're on the back foot now, but would we have it any other way?

  10. #35020
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    England screwed up again.

    Nope, nothing changed here




    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.