1. #34911
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Possibly, I don't know who he is though





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #34912

  3. #34913
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Good ol' Eddie Hitler ;D

    Great sig Peg
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  4. #34914
    Best Gif ever





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #34915
    Who the fuck is Magglis




  6. #34916
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Who the fuck is Magglis



    I ask myself that question every time I enter this thread.
    #BeJelly


  7. #34917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I ask myself that question every time I enter this thread.
    Yet you never have the answer.

    Typical Dennis!

  8. #34918
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yet you never have the answer.

    Typical Dennis!
    I need some separation from the rest of the postwhores around here.
    #BeJelly


  9. #34919
    Fuck off then Dennis!



    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #34920
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fuck off then Dennis!



    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And this is post of the day





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.