1. #34781




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #34782
    Totti is a motherfucking legend!

    Had a Roma shirt with his name on the back about 8-9 years ago.

  3. #34783

  4. #34784
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Totti is a motherfucking legend!

    Had a Roma shirt with his name on the back about 8-9 years ago.
    One of the reasons why i like him is because of his loyalty




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #34785
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    One of the reasons why i like him is because of his loyalty
    Yeah he's a proper legend.

    I liked Roma, they played great football about a decade ago, that team around that time underachieved so much!

  6. #34786
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, that'll be bump up the ticket prices! :P



    And they never will again!
    True that playa!!

  7. #34787
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I heard Prandelli wants to try to make him come back as international. He quit after the 2006 WC so it would be special if he would return in 2014 with Italy. Pirlo and Totti in one midfield = epic. Even though they're on age they can still go

  8. #34788
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I heard Prandelli wants to try to make him come back as international. He quit after the 2006 WC so it would be special if he would return in 2014 with Italy. Pirlo and Totti in one midfield = epic. Even though they're on age they can still go
    They did won the world cup with Pirlo and Totti in the midfield, Totti is the second best goalscorer in Serie A all time and take into account he did it in Roma which it's not a big team, outstanding player

  9. #34789
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Anyone else bored to absolute shit about this Rio BS with England...

    Who gives a fuck...It's not like we're going to need him for San Marino and y'know our strikers will choke against THE MIGHTY MONTENEGRO!

  10. #34790

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.