Page 3475 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 24752975337534253465347334743475347634773485352535753975 ... LastLast
Results 34,741 to 34,750 of 43564
    Blog Entries
    Hang in there Fulham, just park the fucking bus.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    The battle for the 3rd spot between Chelsea, Spurs and Gunners will be intense

Blog Entries

For shiggles, a look at the BPL relegation standings

Poor Villa. Every time they look like they could get a break from this relegation crap Wigan or someone else suck them back in.

Not rest for the wicked eh Villians lol

Villa vs Wigan is the last game of the season so I expect that winner to decide a lot. Having said that, Wigan seem to have a bit of an easier fixture list (I'm excluding the Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and City game from that statement, other games are games all teams aim for/look like they could get points from.)

I'd probably still say Villa will survive but *points to Wigan* How many times have we all said that this' the season they're going down and they have always found a way...Too early to pick I know but surely most of you would agree with what I've said :S

Reading are dead and buried. No hope whatsoever but did they ever have a ray of hope even in August? :P

QPR I've always thought would survive but they're running out of games. I still think 'Arry COULD pull it off but maybe he just didn't have enough games to save them. If they go down I think they'll go straight back up though lol

Everyone 10th and below I could still see going down.

Stoke are good at home but they've only won 1 game all year and draw a stupid amount, Fulham suck away as do Norwich, Sunderland just can't find form and none of the rest can consider them safe. Sheff United where 7 points clear at 1 point with 4 games left and Wigan/West Ham still drag them into the championship.

I think we can all agree though that this is the most boring league in the world.

And boom goes the dynamite!

Wigan 2-1 Newcastle

Villa we comin' fo' you nigga!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Poor Villa. Every time they look like they could get a break from this relegation crap Wigan or someone else suck them back in.

Not rest for the wicked eh Villians lol

Villa vs Wigan is the last game of the season so I expect that winner to decide a lot. Having said that, Wigan seem to have a bit of an easier fixture list (I'm excluding the Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and City game from that statement, other games are games all teams aim for/look like they could get points from.)

I'd probably still say Villa will survive but *points to Wigan* How many times have we all said that this' the season they're going down and they have always found a way...Too early to pick I know but surely most of you would agree with what I've said :S

Reading are dead and buried. No hope whatsoever but did they ever have a ray of hope even in August? :P

QPR I've always thought would survive but they're running out of games. I still think 'Arry COULD pull it off but maybe he just didn't have enough games to save them. If they go down I think they'll go straight back up though lol

Everyone 10th and below I could still see going down.

Stoke are good at home but they've only won 1 game all year and draw a stupid amount, Fulham suck away as do Norwich, Sunderland just can't find form and none of the rest can consider them safe. Sheff United where 7 points clear at 1 point with 4 games left and Wigan/West Ham still drag them into the championship.

I think we can all agree though that this is the most boring league in the world.
    What about The Saints? you can't really say they are save..
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    What about The Saints? you can't really say they are save..
    Them too, I just forgot about them, along with a few others.

For Southampton though I always thought that at the beginning they just let in way to many goals and if they could stop that leak they would survive and it looks like they've managed it. Still, not safe either. lol

Beat Spurs, lose to Southampton; our season in a nutshell.

City have spunked any slim chance they had of retaining.
    Are Spurs going to implode and miss out on the Champions League again? Probably.
    Villa need to piss off with these wins and get relegated, come on Wigan.
    QPR and Reading are gone now.

Oh Boro!!!!

Following David Beckham's announcement upon signing a five-month contract with PSG that he will donate his entire salary to a Parisian children's charity, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he will donate all of his wages to himself.

"I heard Beckham's decision and it made me think"

"Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan."

"The children of Paris are not leading Ligue 1 in goals this season. I am. I have 20 goals. The next best players have 12. Twelve!"

"If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation."

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Following David Beckham's announcement upon signing a five-month contract with PSG that he will donate his entire salary to a Parisian children's charity, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he will donate all of his wages to himself.

"I heard Beckham's decision and it made me think"

"Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan."

"The children of Paris are not leading Ligue 1 in goals this season. I am. I have 20 goals. The next best players have 12. Twelve!"

"If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation."
    What the....

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.