Page 3468 of 4371 FirstFirst ... 24682968336834183458346634673468346934703478351835683968 ... LastLast
Results 34,671 to 34,680 of 43704
    Blog Entries
    I bet a Tottenham vs Lazio final in Europa League, Chelsea will fall apart against Bale and co.

Not sure about Newcastle, Benfica it's a good squad and they'll to play their best

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dortmund, Real, Barca and Juve to go through.

Malaga have done immense to get to this stage, but I can't see them beating Dortmund.
    Real should obliterate Galatasaray. Even if they don't, I still expect them to go through.
    I know everyone's talking about PSG, but they're not Barca, and they don't have St. Lionel. Plus they rely on Ibra too much.
    I pick Juve to go through because of how hard they are to break down. They've mastered playing with 3 at the back and have a formidable midfield. bit lightweight up front, but I still think they'll beat Byern.
    Not much wrong with your reasoning here, the only result up for debate is Bayern. If they are on their game they can beat anyone, I know a lot will now doubt them after the Arsenal game but you can never count them out due to the squad strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I bet a Tottenham vs Lazio final in Europa League, Chelsea will fall apart against Bale and co.

Not sure about Newcastle, Benfica it's a good squad and they'll to play their best
    I'd be OK with that final, though out of all the English teams left, I'd rather see Newcastle succeed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Not much wrong with your reasoning here, the only result up for debate is Bayern. If they are on their game they can beat anyone, I know a lot will now doubt them after the Arsenal game but you can never count them out due to the squad strength.

I'd be OK with that final, though out of all the English teams left, I'd rather see Newcastle succeed.
    Yeah that's going to be the crunch game for sure. I think I went for Juve since they're my Italian team! But seriously either side can get through there.

And I too would rather see Newcastle do well out of the English sides left in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    English teams all avoid each other:

Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Tottenham Hotspur v FC Basel
    Fenerbahce v Lazio
    Benfica v Newcastle United
    Chavski
    Spurs
    Lazio
    Benfica

I'd love for Newcastle to go deeper into it/win it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Malaga - Dortmund

Real Madrid - Glatasaray

PSG - Barcelona

Bayern - Juventus
    Malaga (I'm so hipster :3 But I seriously think they'll shock them and go through.)

Madrid

Barca

Oh lord! Fuck...I'll go Juvenus since I think they'll score and win on away goals.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Chavski
    Spurs
    Lazio
    Benfica

I'd love for Newcastle to go deeper into it/win it though.

Malaga (I'm so hipster :3 But I seriously think they'll shock them and go through.)

Madrid

Barca

Oh lord! Fuck...I'll go Juvenus since I think they'll score and win on away goals.
    I love how we all want Newcastle to win, not Chelski or Spurs.

I'd love Juve too but I think Bayern will step it up and Ribery will be back.

Blog Entries
    I love how we all want Newcastle to win, not Chelski or Spurs.

I'd love Juve too but I think Bayern will step it up and Ribery will be back.
    I'd be happy ith Spurs finding a way too but they're going places, once Newcastle are out that's it lol

Oh he is? Hmm, dunno then. Tough 1 to choose since either team could win it.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd be happy ith Spurs finding a way too but they're going places, once Newcastle are out that's it lol

Oh he is? Hmm, dunno then. Tough 1 to choose since either team could win it.
    Fack the Spurs.

It will be the closest contest of the round.

Blog Entries
    Fack the Spurs.

It will be the closest contest of the round.
    As long as Lazio and Chelsea don't I think I'll be okay lol

inb4 cancel each other out...

We definitely don't want to see Lazio-Spurs again. Spurs fans won't survive it this time
    ​

Dortmund, Barca, Real and Bayern to go through.

I think Juventus has a strong midfield but so has Bayern with Schweinsteiger and Martinez (although he's suspended the first game)
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.