1. #33741
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Last second of the game and Liverpool are passing the ball to each other in defense?


    Good effort though...

  2. #33742
    What was the final score with Pool? Are they out now?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #33743
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What was the final score with Pool? Are they out now?.
    Dat game!

    Won 3-1 but went out on away goal.

  4. #33744
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What was the final score with Pool? Are they out now?.
    Liverpool won 3 -1

    Spurs and Chelsea both drew 1 -1

    Newcastle got a 0 - 1 away win.

    All through apart from Liverpool, who go out on away goals...


  5. #33745
    Your team maybe playing shite, but you never EVER leave early...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21534620

    lololololol

  6. #33746
    Thanks for the update guys.

    Unlucky from pool. I seen DAT FREEKICK! Outstanding player, just a shame about the person.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #33747
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for the update guys.

    Unlucky from pool. I seen DAT FREEKICK! Outstanding player, just a shame about the person.
    Ah well, that should put me back on the top of my dream team league.

  8. #33748
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ah well, that should put me back on the top of my dream team league.
    At least that's something then Chief!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #33749
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    At least that's something then Chief!
    Always look for the positives dude.

  10. #33750
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Liverpool won 3 -1

    Spurs and Chelsea both drew 1 -1

    Newcastle got a 0 - 1 away win.

    All through apart from Liverpool, who go out on away goals...

    Poor Newcastle, all that does is confirm the're going to continue to be shit in the Premier League.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Your team maybe playing shite, but you never EVER leave early...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21534620

    lololololol
    Wow. What an idiot. lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.