Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I'm watching the highlights of the Greece league (don't tell me why)

My local amateur club has more fans than those teams lol
    Minor euro leagues aren't going to bring in the same audiences as major/just a level below the better leagues. Also a massive factor might be that football might not be Greeces national sport. For all I know it is but if it isn't that damages attendance levels. Also, are you sure it isn't just that 1 club?

If you looked at just Chivas USA home attendances you'd think MLS gets barely anything but the other teams like the Sounders, Whitecaps, etc. pull pretty good levels lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Minor euro leagues aren't going to bring in the same audiences as major/just a level below the better leagues. Also a massive factor might be that football might not be Greeces national sport. For all I know it is but if it isn't that damages attendance levels. Also, are you sure it isn't just that 1 club?

If you looked at just Chivas USA home attendances you'd think MLS gets barely anything but the other teams like the Sounders, Whitecaps, etc. pull pretty good levels lol
    This is for various reasons. The main reason is, Greek league matches used be with sold out arenas but now teams suck and most people don't care anymore.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

David Gill stepping down from ManU end of June. Bernstein stepping down from FA Chairman role in Mid July. ManU may as well have someone as Chairman of the FA, they practically own them anyway.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Hey Milan is playing a good match LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Hey Milan is playing a good match LOL
    Holy Heck! It's Pumpkin. Haven't seen you for a while, how are you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Holy Heck! It's Pumpkin. Haven't seen you for a while, how are you?
    Hey Wade!!, I'm fine my friend!!, just took a break from the forums, hope I haven't missed anyone snapping and banning himself like the old times LOL

A bit late but LOLOLOLOLOLOL Arsenal, I knew Bayern was going to wreck them!

Hey Wade!!, I'm fine my friend!!, just took a break from the forums, hope I haven't missed anyone snapping and banning himself like the old times LOL

Wassup bud, funny you said that. Giddy is back

Oh akbar....

Good to see you back chief.

Plenty of bannings going on around here still, there are always nut jobs in plenty supply.

Hey it's never too late to laugh at the Arse!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.