Page 3359 of 4351 FirstFirst ... 23592859325933093349335733583359336033613369340934593859 ... LastLast
Results 33,581 to 33,590 of 43506
  1. #33581
    From a hero in the eyes of the many he had the ultimate downfall




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #33582
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    From a hero in the eyes of the many he had the ultimate downfall
    Yup.

    Too many Oscar Pistorius jokes already. Trying to come up with a new one is like taking a shot in the dark.

  3. #33583
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup.

    Too many Oscar Pistorius jokes already. Trying to come up with a new one is like taking a shot in the dark.
    Bravo! *clap clap clap* Well played good sir

  4. #33584
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Bravo! *clap clap clap* Well played good sir
    Suppose I should feel bad!

  5. #33585
    Big game for the BORO tomorrow, Crystal Palace away. I'll just leave this here...


  6. #33586
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    I guess Oscar Pistorius just couldn't stand her anymore...

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #33587
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I guess Oscar Pistorius just couldn't stand her anymore...
    The tragedy is that if Oscar Pistorius had no arms, this would never have happened

    And with that..... laters guys!

  8. #33588
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Big game for the BORO tomorrow, Crystal Palace away. I'll just leave this here...

    Atta' boy Tom!



  9. #33589
    I guess we can expect ans Oscar nominated movie about his life any time soon




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #33590
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Am I the only one that had to search on google to find out who in the blue hell Pistorius is?
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.