Page 3347 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 234728473247329733373345334633473348334933573397344738474347 ... LastLast
Results 33,461 to 33,470 of 43564
  1. #33461
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup scum at both ends.
    Very classy...

    ​

  2. #33462
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Very classy...

    Not sure there are many fans out there I hate more!

  3. #33463
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not sure there are many fans out there I hate more!
    You know Manchester United does have fans?
    ​

  4. #33464
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    You know Manchester United does have fans?
    Yeah that was too easy though.

  5. #33465
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah that was too easy though.
    So the Man Utd fans are on the same level as Leeds and Millwall fans? That's a bit harsh
    ​

  6. #33466
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    So the Man Utd fans are on the same level as Leeds and Millwall fans? That's a bit harsh
    Never said that at all!


















    They're on a level below!

  7. #33467
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Never said that at all!


















    They're on a level below!
    *tries very hard not to make the "rolleyes reply"*
    ​

  8. #33468
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not sure there are many fans out there I hate more!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #33469
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    *tries very hard not to make the "rolleyes reply"*



    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh they are up there, I just didn't have the time to list ALL the teams!

  10. #33470




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.