Page 3344 of 4353 FirstFirst ... 234428443244329433343342334333443345334633543394344438444344 ... LastLast
Results 33,431 to 33,440 of 43521
  1. #33431
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Am I still allowed to post my roll eyes gifs in here?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #33432
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Am I still allowed to post my roll eyes gifs in here?
    I thought you had an open book thread for yourself.

  3. #33433
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I thought you had an open book thread for yourself.
    DRG and Irken have an open book like thread... I guess I do have the list thread... but that's for lists.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #33434
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    So no more rolleyes?
    ​

  5. #33435
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    I liked the rolleyes thread....

  6. #33436
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Eriksen to Liverpool?? Take him, his loss, not ours...
    ​

  7. #33437
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,081
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Eriksen to Liverpool?? Take him, his loss, not ours...
    I remember when all the rumors said that United wanted him. I've never rated him as a top class player. He's good, very good even, but not as good as some make him out to be.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #33438
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Eriksen to Liverpool?? Take him, his loss, not ours...
    To be fair its every player's dream to play in a team like Liverpool




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #33439
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    So The Rangers have offered Juventus the training facilities they use for the game against Celtic.

    A team truly doesn't get more butthurt then this team. Getting rustled over the Dundee zombie mask thing and wanting the only good team Scotland can offer to fail against FC Rigging.

    Liquidation couldn't of happened to a better team it seems.

  10. #33440
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So The Rangers have offered Juventus the training facilities they use for the game against Celtic.

    A team truly doesn't get more butthurt then this team. Getting rustled over the Dundee zombie mask thing and wanting the only good team Scotland can offer to fail against FC Rigging.

    Liquidation couldn't of happened to a better team it seems.
    This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.