1. #33231
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Will give England where credit is due, played better than I thought we would... Still no chance of winning the World Cup though -.-

    Knowing me however I'll still get caught up in all the press hype and actually kid myself into thinking that maybe, just maybe 2014 is our year

    #DatPropaganda

  2. #33232
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    No I always have faith in myself.
    England > Wade



    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Will give England where credit is due, played better than I thought we would... Still no chance of winning the World Cup though -.-

    Knowing me however I'll still get caught up in all the press hype and actually kid myself into thinking that maybe, just maybe 2014 is our year

    #DatPropaganda
    Or just have some faith...
     

  3. #33233
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Or just have some faith...
    I have faith that if you use that tone against me again, you can forget about me walking down that aisle with you...

  4. #33234
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You don't win man of the match, you get awareded man of the match.
    I hope you're joking because it works both ways.

  5. #33235
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I have faith that if you use that tone against me again, you can forget about me walking down that aisle with you...
     

  6. #33236
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Drawing with Ecuador, basically as good as beating Brazil!
    Congratulations with winning a meaningless match against Brazil, you're definitely better than them

  7. #33237
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I hope you're joking because it works both ways.
    They're not competing for man of the match!
     

  8. #33238
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Aww who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you! <3

  9. #33239
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Congratulations with winning a meaningless match against Brazil, you're definitely better than them
    Don't remember you beating Brazil...
     

  10. #33240
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Aww who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you! <3
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.