Page 3299 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 229927993199324932893297329832993300330133093349339937994299 ... LastLast
Results 32,981 to 32,990 of 43556
  1. #32981
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    The feeling is mutual. *cries*
    Fuck off Shaz!
     

  2. #32982
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,379
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fuck off Shaz!
    Or what? Fool!

    So on my Fantasy Football, and I've got Sterling, Gerrard and Suarez 'cause Liverpool got double games. I was gonna get Sturridge, for Le Fondre (I got him before the Chelsea/Reading game, so he scored two for me the other week ). Gerrard is my captain.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #32983
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Or what? Fool!

    So on my Fantasy Football, and I've got Sterling, Gerrard and Suarez 'cause Liverpool got double games. I was gonna get Sturridge, for Le Fondre (I got him before the Chelsea/Reading game, so he scored two for me the other week ). Gerrard is my captain.
    Good shout with ALF! Take Sterling out, he's on a rest period.
     

  4. #32984
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359


    I'm baaaack! It's great to be back guys!

    Now let's talk about some football! How 'bout that Wigan
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  5. #32985
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post


    I'm baaaack! It's great to be back guys!

    Now let's talk about some football! How 'bout that Wigan
    Yes! Yes! Yes!
     

  6. #32986
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,379
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good shout with ALF! Take Sterling out, he's on a rest period.
    You're fucking joking. I put Sterling on this week. *facepalm*

    I got Fellaini (9m) as well- for Pilkington (12m), could've used it for Sturridge but ALF was 6m, whereas Sturridge is 14m (I think).

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #32987
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,379
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post


    I'm baaaack! It's great to be back guys!

    Now let's talk about some football! How 'bout that Wigan
    You've got Chelsea this week. #GoLatics

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  8. #32988
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You're fucking joking. I put Sterling on this week. *facepalm*

    I got Fellaini (9m) as well- for Pilkington (12m), could've used it for Sturridge but ALF was 6m, whereas Sturridge is 14m (I think).
    ALF never starts so you gotta hope Reading bring him on and we manages to score every week. May be back in the line up soon.

    Pilkington cost 12m? :O
     

  9. #32989
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,379
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    ALF never starts so you gotta hope Reading bring him on and we manages to score every week. May be back in the line up soon.

    Pilkington cost 12m? :O
    I know, hence why I had him on the bench this week.

    Yep.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #32990
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I know, hence why I had him on the bench this week.

    Yep.
    That's madness! He's shit!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.