Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The only person to have a better pass rate this season in Europe more than Arteta is Xavi.

But okay, Arteta is average and Gerrard is WOooRLdD ClaSSss.
    Leon Britton had the best in the world last year, make him class does it? Better than Iniesta? I never hear you mention him as one of the best.

Pass success rate is easy when it's 2 yard passes all game. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He was great before I admit. Before being the keyword there.

You said it too me not so long ago.

You also said Shelvey was world class and a cert for Ballon D'or.

He's having a bad spell recently but still has more clean sheets than most keepers, how exactly does that not make him one of the best?

The Trinity
    Happy place lads... Lets all find our happy place

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Happy place lads... Lets all find our happy place
    2nd I'm okay with second honestly. Granted retaining would've been fantastic but better then mid-table and we're in champions league :3

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nope, but you seemed to be under the impression that we're dog shit in reserve and youth level and that's not true sadly.

The bolded. Have you ever heard the saying 1 finger pointing forward and 3 pointing back. It applys to you and Steve sadly. You brought the youth actually:

I replied to just nicely state that you're slightly wrong in this matter whilst trying to piss you off.

Also, I'm not insecure. Far from it, I've been a City fan longer then most children who're City fans today have been alive. I'm pessimistic to the extreme with them since how they've been over my time span but that's about it.

Meanwhile in scouserville, you delude yourself into believing your fallen dynasty isn't just over yet. We replaced you in the big 4. Sorry bro. The sooner YOU get over your delusions the better for your club
    Never even mentioned youth in that post. Can you even read? Do you believe players are still not taught when they reach the main squad then? They already know everything they are going to learn? Or are you just interpreting my posts in a way that fits for you and your pointless argument?

You're delusional about what you seem to think you know and how you perceive others to be as is so eloquently pointed out in that garbage you have posted above.

At the end of the day Van you're very much still a boy but if you want to try and carry on this dance with me, I'm up for it. I'll enjoy putting you in your place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Leon Britton had the best in the world last year, make him class does it? Better than Iniesta? I never hear you mention him as one of the best.

Pass success rate is easy when it's 2 yard passes all game. Clown.
    I was more pointing out the fact that how you can call Arteta average while Gerrard is world class is beyond crazy.

Yep, I be delighted if my team spent 100m every year and come 2nd while not getting through an averaga Cl group.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I was more pointing out the fact that how you can call Arteta average while Gerrard is world class is beyond crazy.
    Arteta has never even put in an oustanding performance, it's a trait world class players have. Like Gerrard.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    2nd I'm okay with second honestly. Granted retaining would've been fantastic but better then mid-table and we're in champions league :3
    Aye, we both said it at the start of the season! "It's one thing winning the league but it's a totally different ball game when it comes to retaining it"

The pressure on a team to retain a league title is always immense, even for teams like United and City

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Never even mentioned youth in that post. Can you even read? Do you believe players are still not taught when they reach the main squad then? They already know everything they are going to learn? Or are you just interpreting my posts in a way that fits for you and your pointless argument?

You're delusional about what you seem to think you know and how you perceive others to be as is so eloquently pointed out in that garbage you have posted above.

At the end of the day Van you're very much still a boy but if you want to try and carry on this dance with me, I'm up for it. I'll enjoy putting you in your place.
    So implying it and talking about the City youth system isn't talking about it whatsoever? Of course they're taught. You said that surely means they're going to grow up to become world class in a sarcastic fashion and I was merely pointing out your flaws considering you have no real idea of how modern football works.

Once again, 1 finger pointing forwards and the other 3 back at ya.

You can try to put me in my place all you want. You won't. The fact of the matter is you cannot bare anyone telling you how badly your dynasty has truly become. When anyone does point it out you go into that delusional mode and try to use your lost youth as an advantage.

So please try an do your worst (Without using words that could get us banned, that's too far lol)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.