Page 3288 of 4355 FirstFirst ... 228827883188323832783286328732883289329032983338338837884288 ... LastLast
Results 32,871 to 32,880 of 43550
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    End of the day = Sturridge, quality buy. Stevie G is world class regardless of what anyone says, it's not even debatable. We can't hold a lead to save our lives and Aguero and Dzeko is a cunt.
    He still has his moments of brilliance but you throw that label around so easily, he was World class in 05, be sensible dude.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yeah that's massively dumb. You're broke as fuck.
    Don't get upset cause one of the few talents that come out of your academy would rather take less money at another club.

Blog Entries
    Don't get upset cause one of the few talents that come out of your academy would rather take less money at another club.
    Hey by all means use him. Glad he's doing well for himself. Won't get you Europe like

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    He still has his moments of brilliance but you throw that label around so easily, he was World class in 05, be sensible dude.
    I'm not sure you watch enough games. He controls games, he scores important goals and gets a ton of assists and carried England at Euro 2012. What else does he needs to do.

Stop letting your hatred for Liverpool get in the way. He's oustanding.

Hey by all means use him. Glad he's doing well for himself. Won't get you Europe like
    We're in Europe...

Not once have I said that the levels are certain to become world class. You think we have a shit youth system, I proved you wrong by pointing out which levels of our youth are doing great compared to the rest of England. I never once said "SO DIS IS WHY THEY'RE GUNNA BECOME LEET! LOL PWNED" which you seem to think I did.

I proved you wrong, therefore your only response then was to rollseye.
    Absolutely because my joke about you paying to teach your players to play act was me shitting on your youth set up. The delusional your displaying here is frankly hysterical. You brought up the youth win off your own back when it was nothing to do with what I was saying but just keep making it up as you go along chief, it makes you come across so well and not at all like an insecure fan who can't take a joke and has to throw riduculous snippets of pointless information about.

Bra-vo chief!!

Blog Entries
    We're in Europe...
    But this implys that you're going to be in it next year. No FA Cup or League Cup and your league position is probably the best it could be.

Blog Entries
    Fuck off Dennis!
    Remember, this is not my fault. It's mags.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Remember, this is not my fault. It's mags.
    Now is not the time!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.