1. #32341
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,920
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Anzhi for Willian
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    £34m is crazy!
    It's collapsed now apparently, now he's got Chelsea and Tottenham on his radar.


  2. #32342
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    It's collapsed now apparently, now he's got Chelsea and Tottenham on his radar.
    He's been on their radar for years but never a bid. Constant links like that are annoying!
     

  3. #32343
    Inter signed Kuzmanovic

    Emanuelson on loan for Fulham

    Emre back to Fener

  4. #32344
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    £34m is crazy!
    They are gonna sign him one way or another

  5. #32345
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,920
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's been on their radar for years but never a bid. Constant links like that are annoying!
    And Tottenham are set to sign Leandro Damaio for 18m, apparently. The amount of links I've see about this, jheeze.


  6. #32346
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Odds on PSG offering Beckham a shit ton of money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Odds on his giving his full wage to charity...


    #HesALegend #ClassAct

    Making sure he sees this.
     

  7. #32347
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    And Tottenham are set to sign Leandro Damaio for 18m, apparently. The amount of links I've see about this, jheeze.
    Nah just seen on SSN that it's not happening.
     

  8. #32348
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,920
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Making sure he sees this.
    Haha you classy twat.


  9. #32349
    Arsenal signed............................................ ..................

  10. #32350
    City is actually interested for Djebbour???

    Probably Olympiacos lies again to the press just to show off.They do that every year

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.