1. #31711
    What a goal!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0





    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Henderson has improved his game
    He has indeed, been very impressed with him and Downing in recent months, but of course he had a poor start like Downing so there's no way they can improve and are shit forever.
     

  2. #31712
    Vertonghen is so much better than Vermaelen...



    Spurs fans.
     

  3. #31713
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What a goal!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0







    He has indeed, been very impressed with him and Downing in recent months, but of course he had a poor start like Downing so there's no way they can improve and are shit forever.
    I don't like Downing

    He needed time i think, new team, new players sometimes it takes you time to find your game




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #31714
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't like Downing

    He needed time i think, new team, new players sometimes it takes you time to find your game
    You don't have to but he's a good player who had a bad spell.

    Constant stick doesn't help, Lucas went through it, one of the best ball winners around now.

    Henderson will be very good, only 22 so people need to get off his back.
     

  5. #31715
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You don't have to but he's a good player who had a bad spell.

    Constant stick doesn't help, Lucas went through it, one of the best ball winners around now.

    Henderson will be very good, only 22 so people need to get off his back.
    Yeah he is very young i didn't know that till recently found out when i checked his profile




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #31716
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah he is very young i didn't know that till recently found out when i checked his profile
    Up your game!
     

  7. #31717
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Up your game!
    Yeah i never checked him in FM because i thought he was older




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #31718
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i never checked him in FM because i thought he was older
    He gets very good usually!
     

  9. #31719
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He gets very good usually!
    I always buy Dzagoev first he can play everywhere!!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #31720
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I always buy Dzagoev first he can play everywhere!!
    Ba for £7m too!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.