1. #31481
    Congrats to Luton!
     

  2. #31482
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Maybe even Butland and loan him back! That would be good.
    I'm surprised no one has gone in for him yet.

  3. #31483
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,483
    Best piece of business Arsenal will do this window, sorting Theo a new contract.

  4. #31484
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has gone in for him yet.
    Deadline day I reckon, a good offer that cash strapped City can't refuse!
     

  5. #31485
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Deadline day I reckon, a good offer that cash strapped City can't refuse!
    His price goes down as teams wait I suppose.

  6. #31486
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    His price goes down as teams wait I suppose.
    Looks that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Best piece of business Arsenal will do this window, sorting Theo a new contract.
    That or getting Chamakh out! Not like they're gonna buy anyone. Giroud is class....




    Against Championship teams.
     

  7. #31487
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Looks that way.



    That or getting Chamakh out! Not like they're gonna buy anyone. Giroud is class....




    Against Championship teams.
    Ha! True dat.

    Wenger with his pleas to get the January transfer numbers limited.

  8. #31488
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha! True dat.

    Wenger with his pleas to get the January window transfer numbers limited.
    Haha, he's a clown.

    Boro steal it from Aldershot last minute.
     

  9. #31489
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, he's a clown.

    Boro steal it from Aldershot last minute.
    Tomsta may have a celebratory shandy later, I'm sure.

  10. #31490
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Tomsta may have a celebratory shandy later, I'm sure.
    Haha. I'm guessing he's so smashed he doesn't even know they won.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.