Page 3148 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 214826483048309831383146314731483149315031583198324836484148 ... LastLast
Results 31,471 to 31,480 of 43488
  1. #31471
    BREAKING TRANSFER NEWSLiverpool have agreed an £8.5m deal for Inter Milan's Brazilian midfielder, Philipe Coutinho. The 20-year-old is expected to travel to Merseyside early next week for a medical and Liverpool will need to apply for a work permit before the deal can be completed.
     

  2. #31472
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    BREAKING TRANSFER NEWSLiverpool have agreed an £8.5m deal for Inter Milan's Brazilian midfielder, Philipe Coutinho. The 20-year-old is expected to travel to Merseyside early next week for a medical and Liverpool will need to apply for a work permit before the deal can be completed.
    Thank God for that, couldn't lose out to Southampton again.

  3. #31473
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Thank God for that, couldn't lose out to Southampton again.
    Not losing out if we never bid for those players...
     

  4. #31474
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not losing out if we never bid for those players...
    Still turned down a trial that could have become a bid.

  5. #31475
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Still turned down a trial that could have become a bid.
    Trial to see if he's good enough, he obviously didn't think he was good enough to put on the red jersey.
     

  6. #31476
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Trial to see if he's good enough, he obviously didn't think he was good enough to put on the red jersey.
    Either way I'm happy with Coutinho.

  7. #31477
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Either way I'm happy with Coutinho.
    Likewise! What we do now is buy Ince and loan him back and another defender!
     

  8. #31478
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Likewise! What we do now is buy Ince and loan him back and another defender!
    Yup I'm expecting a couple more buys before the end of the month.

  9. #31479
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup I'm expecting a couple more buys before the end of the month.
    Maybe even Butland and loan him back! That would be good.
     

  10. #31480
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    Luton knocking out Norwich would usually be something special....

    but thanks to Villa, not so much.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.