Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Next season perhaps, this season would get ya a rolleyes!
    Yeah. I really can't see you guys in top 4.

Over a league format the Manchester are a level above everyone, then Chelsea will get a top 4 minimum (Although I don't mind you proving me wrong Rafa ) and then Arsenal, Spurs or Everton will get 4th and 5th.

Best case I think for Liverpool is get 6th, do great in the FA Cup again and slightly be more ready for next season.

Blog Entries
    Massive congrats to Bradistan and Swansea for making the final. No-one wouldn't picked this final at the start of the cup lol

I really hope Bradford can win it mind since there fans really deserve it more after getting relegated around a decade ago from the Premier League.

If Swansea do end up winning it though, they deserve it too.

Blog Entries
    Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Hazard.

Bradford City supporters on their way to Wembley!

First time I've seen that!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

The kid had my sympathy yesterday. After seeing this, Hazard should of give him the studs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

The kid had my sympathy yesterday. After seeing this, Hazard should of give him the studs too.
    They should stake the ball boy to the Chelsea penalty Spot and let Hazard have a run up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

I'm sorry to blow your mind again Tom.

But he's 17.

Blog Entries
    A few topics to cover that have caught my eye as of late.

Wilfred Zaha is set to have a medical at United in the next 48 hours. £15M is the apparent fee, with us loaning him back for the rest of the season. Good move IMO. I think this means that Nani will definitely leave in the summer. He'll also be good competition to motivate Valencia and Young to push more to stay ahead.

The Colocini transfer sage.
    From what I understand, Colocini has personal problems and wants to return to Argentina (or at least that's what his father claims). However, San Lorenzo (the club in question) have admited that they can't afford Colocini, and are trying to persuade Newcastle to terminate the player's contract and release him so that they can sign him for free.
    Now I'm sorry, but, what the actuall fuck? If there was ever an example of tapping up, then this is it. I'm astonished that a footballing authority is yet to step in and intervene here. I don't see why Newcastle should terminate their best player's contract and let him go for free, why the hell should they? If this saga continues, then I would like to think that FIFA or someone will step in.

Cassilas is injured for BOTH the CL ties against United. This is good news indeed for us. Madrid have an ok defense, but Casilas is arguable the main reason that they don't concede goals.

The Hazard red card from last night.
    Definitely a red card. You can't kick a ball boy that's lying on the floor. I'm not saying the ball boy (if you can call a 17 year old a boy) was right, since he was a complete dick for doing what he did. But that doesn't give Haxard the right to go to him and kick him on the floor like that. The referee should have stepped in to make the ball boy haste and the ball boy should have been punished via a fine or whatever.

Congratulations to Bradford and Swansea on making the final though. Refreshing to see 2 different teams in a final like that.

I wonder why Arsenal can't play like they did last night on a regular basis? Whilshere, Cazorla, Giroud and expecially Podolski were awesome.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.