1. #31351
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    hahahahhahahahaahhahahah

    What an arrogant twat.

    Though this just might be me but I personally find it hilarious he kicked a ball boy, I don't think people need to exaggerated it and make seem it like he killed someone.
    It's alright, he only kicked him, not kicked a ball at him.

  2. #31352
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Oh my days, why's he lying on top of the ball? LOL

  3. #31353
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It's alright, he only kicked him, not kicked a ball at him.
    Lol I can always appreciate a little dig at Fergie, well done.

  4. #31354
    What a fuckin' prick! He wants banning for that. Fuck that anyway, send the cunt back to Belgium!

  5. #31355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    What a fuckin' prick! He wants banning for that. Fuck that anyway, send the cunt back to Belgium!
    And send Mata to Spain! Send Cech to Czech! Send Fat Lamps to Eng-... Uncle Harry's! And while we're at it, send Persie back to Holland!

  6. #31356
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    And send Mata to Spain! Send Cech to Czech! Send Fat Lamps to Eng-... Uncle Harry's! And while we're at it, send Persie back to Holland!
    Someone give Des his bottle, change his nappy and put him to bed!
     

  7. #31357
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It's alright, he only kicked him, not kicked a ball at him.
    Hahahahahahaha.

  8. #31358
    The ball boy 4 hours ago:

    Charlie Morgan™ ‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN
    The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed#for #timewasting

  9. #31359
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh my days, why's he lying on top of the ball? LOL
    Why did Hazard shoot him in the stomach with a shotgun!

  10. #31360
    It says in his profile: "Swansea, football & Lad"

    What sort of lad is a ballboy after the age of 10?
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.