1. #31001
    Walcott : Signs new contract - Doesn't play up front again.
     

  2. #31002
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post



    Torres has double his goals this season!
    Wait he has 6 goals!!



























    just messing Steveman




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #31003
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Wait he has 6 goals!!

    just messing Steveman









     

  4. #31004
    Is Cazorla even playing?

    He has far to many quiet games to be called world class.
     

  5. #31005
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Walcott : Signs new contract - Doesn't play up front again.
    This made me laugh... Very well done Steve

  6. #31006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    This made me laugh... Very well done Steve
    I try...
     

  7. #31007
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Is Cazorla even playing?

    He has far to many quiet games to be called world class.
    world class benchwarmer???




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #31008
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    world class benchwarmer???
    Nah he is playing just having no impact like he has many times this season.
     

  9. #31009
    "Insert name: ______ gets the better of Sagna!"
     

  10. #31010
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nah he is playing just having no impact like he has many times this season.
    Is that what we call world class in these days




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.