Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    All this talk of Guardiola being one of the best managers in the world yadda yadda yadda. Who did he actually bring in when he was a Barca? I'm sure he already had Messi and Iniesta. Key players in that team, i'm pretty sure anyone could get that team up and running with those two at the core.
    Just because you have the players and personnel doesn't mean that any half wit with a brain can run it and optimize it as a team.
    Real Madrid have always had a great set of players, but they didn't perform for years until Mourinho took over.
    The Brazillian national team has always had the best set of players (until recently) but they've underachieved on numerous occasions. the Portuguese national team is another prime example. It's shocking that they haven't won a major trophy in however many years with the players that they've had at their disposal.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Liverpool linked late Sneijder bid, he is holding out for a PL club and stalling on Galatasaray as he doesn't want to play in that league.
    I say we bid £8m like them but offer him a good wage, £100k a week.

Still a lot of money and we'll see then if he really wants a PL club or goes to Gala for the money. Got a chance to get his career back on track in the best league. Sort of the same situation as VDV when Spurs signed him and what a signing that turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Same here. Plus I think he'd prefer a club of the magnitude of United more, since (no offense) but the chance to manage a club with the history of United would appeal to him more.

IMO, United will be Mourinho's next job, then he'll eventually take the Portugal international manager job before retiring.
    No i totally agree, no offense taken at all Tommy.. He could put his name in the history books, which he would enjoy this more

I would like to see take an international post first tbh

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    No i totally agree, no offense taken at all Tommy.. He could put his name in the history books, which he would enjoy this more

I would like to see take an international post first tbh
    Yeah either or to be honest. With Fergie saying that he has another 2 years left at least at United, perhaps he could take the Portugal job in the mean time and then take over United when Fergie finally decides to kick the bucket.

Yeah either or to be honest. With Fergie saying that he has another 2 years left at least at United, perhaps he could take the Portugal job in the mean time and then take over United when Fergie finally decides to kick the bucket.
    I can see them carrying Fergie outta Old Trafford in all honesty...
    I would like to see a international position sooner rather than later

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Just because you have the players and personnel doesn't mean that any half wit with a brain can run it and optimize it as a team.
    Real Madrid have always had a great set of players, but they didn't perform for years until Mourinho took over.
    The Brazillian national team has always had the best set of players (until recently) but they've underachieved on numerous occasions. the Portuguese national team is another prime example. It's shocking that they haven't won a major trophy in however many years with the players that they've had at their disposal.

That wasn't really what I was saying. He was brought up through the Barca system. Groomed for the first team management spot by a stint with the B team. All he's known as a manger is Barcelona. While his achievements there are unquestionably excellent, could he really cut it with another team? Especially with a demanding Premier League team? I'm not convinced.

#COYR #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #YNWA #SuarezHattrick

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

That wasn't really what I was saying. He was brought up through the Barca system. Groomed for the first team management spot by a stint with the B team. All he's known as a manger is Barcelona. While his achievements there are unquestionably excellent, could he really cut it with another team? Especially with a demanding Premier League team? I'm not convinced.
    Personally I think he can. Time will tell I guess, since it seems inevitable that he'll manage either of the Manchester teams in the near future.

Come on Webb! Have a good game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Come on Webb! Have a good game today.
    No chance, not since St. Alex of Ferguson has been spreading his crap in the build up to the game, he's probably putting his UTD top on under his ref shirt as we speak.

Don't be surprised to see a red for Suarez.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.