1. #30571
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    And B-Mac being a successful troll definitely won't happen.
    Don't tell him that Shaz, he has no other reason to live!
     

  2. #30572
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    I watched Football Focus earlier- I'm glad that I'm not the only who thinks what Savage thought about Suarez.


  3. #30573
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't tell him that Shaz, he has no other reason to live!
    But he told me that my laptop should rot in hell.


  4. #30574
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm hoping Paige jumps out of my screen, two things that aint gonna happen!
    You'll be lovin' it if Wigan equalise now. You'll be sat at your computer, with my sig on your screen and trousers round your ankles.

  5. #30575
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I watched Football Focus earlier- I'm glad that I'm not the only who thinks what Savage thought about Suarez.
    Didn't see it, what did he say?

  6. #30576
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I watched Football Focus earlier- I'm glad that I'm not the only who thinks what Savage thought about Suarez.
    Do you not know Soccer Saturday exists?

    What did he say?
     

  7. #30577
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You'll be lovin' it if Wigan equalise now. You'll be sat at your computer, with my sig on your screen and trousers round your ankles.
    I already am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    But he told me that my laptop should rot in hell.
    What he really meant was "Someone please take notice of me!!!"
     

  8. #30578
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I already am!
    What he really meant was "Someone please take notice of me!!!"
    I don't know what I was thinking, as I posted it I thought, 'He probably already is!'

  9. #30579
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I don't know what I was thinking, as I posted it I thought, 'He probably already is!'
    Haha. I can't remember the last time my trousers were around my waist!
     

  10. #30580
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    But he told me that my laptop should rot in hell.
    And it should


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.