Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The problem is.. you can say without most players this team would be here or this team would be there, but like Steve said.. that's the reason these teams buy these players.
    When they can't coincide and work together though, that is not a team

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    The problem is.. you can say without most players this team would be here or this team would be there, but like Steve said.. that's the reason these teams buy these players.
    Yes, but most teams have more than one individual that they rely on to spark them. United have RVP, Rooney, Hernandez. Chelsea have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and recently Moses, Torres, now Ba, Ivanovic has been awesome at scoring and defending, Lampard. City have Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Silva, Toure, even Baloteli has to be considered given that he CAN win them games when he's on form (we saw it last year). Spurs have Defoe, Bale, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor. Everton have Felaini, Jelavic, Osman.

Who do Liverpool have beyond Suarez and maybe Gerrard? Nobody.

It's all god to buy one good player, but it's all about building a team of players who can all win you a game at the end of the day.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    When they can't coincide and work together though, that is not a team
    No.. then there called Man City.

Watch Liverpool against United.. they will play well and look like a real team, Liverpool's problem is breaking down and beating the teams that they should beat comfortably, when it comes to playing United, Arsenal or City. Liverpool always play well and look right up for the game.
    That's where they could do with some extra quality rather then relying on Gerrard or Suarez to make the break through, where Chelsea, United, Arsenal, City and Spurs have numerous players that can get goals or create that spark of magic to unlock a defence.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes, but most teams have more than one individual that they rely on to spark them. United have RVP, Rooney, Hernandez. Chelsea have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and recently Moses, Torres, now Ba, Ivanovic has been awesome at scoring and defending, Lampard. City have Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Silva, Toure, even Baloteli has to be considered given that he CAN win them games when he's on form (we saw it last year). Spurs have Defoe, Bale, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor. Everton have Felaini, Jelavic, Osman.

Who do Liverpool have beyond Suarez and maybe Gerrard? Nobody.

It's all god to buy one good player, but it's all about building a team of players who can all win you a game at the end of the day.
    Just said the same thing after you man. I agree you know that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Watch Liverpool against United.. they will play well and look like a real team, Liverpool's problem is breaking down and beating the teams that they should beat comfortably, when it comes to playing United, Arsenal or City. Liverpool always play well and look right up for the game.
    That's where they could do with some extra quality rather then relying on Gerrard or Suarez to make the break through, where Chelsea, United, Arsenal, City and Spurs have numerous players that can get goals or create that spark of magic to unlock a defence.
    Believe me, i was going to say this.. We are a joke to football currently..Need a fecking reality check

Yes i agree with you..they need to stop pinning reliance on two players and try to have faith that you team can actually win as a cohesive unit

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Believe me, i was going to say this.. We are a joke to football currently..Need a fecking reality check

Yes i agree with you..they need to stop pinning reliance on two players and try to have faith that you team can actually win as a cohesive unit
    Well I think Sturridge will be a good signing for them so that's a step in the right direction. I can't understand why Chelsea never gave him a run in the team up top, he showed his quality for Bolton.

Also Sterling is going to be a star as long as he keeps his head down and just plays his football.

They just need to get rid of who they don't need (like Cole for example who they now have sold) and just buy the right players who there going to put faith into and give them the chance to shine (Not like Carroll for example)

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

Either you dunno how to spell QPR or you missed us winning the League

I think we can all agree though that the "big 4" is a dead era now.

Well I think Sturridge will be a good signing for them so that's a step in the right direction. I can't understand why Chelsea never gave him a run in the team up top, he showed his quality for Bolton.

Also Sterling is going to be a star as long as he keeps his head down and just plays his football.

They just need to get rid of who they don't need (like Cole for example who they now have sold) and just buy the right players who there going to put faith into and give them the chance to shine (Not like Carroll for example)
    As Chelsea seem to have reliance on the same, or nearly the same team each week and will not let these young and clearly talented footballers into the limelight

Yeah, keep his bake shut

I can honestly say, i do not like Carroll

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Either you dunno how to spell QPR or you missed us winning the League

I think we can all agree though that the "big 4" is a dead era now.
    Off course I mean't QPR mate. Well played man.

Deffo man Anything could happen which is good, it's almost becoming like the Championship in terms of the results on a weekly basis.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ryan Nelsen is leaving QPR to become the manager of Toronto FC. Interesting.
    Big loss for QPR though.
    What!? Lol Definitely didn't see that coming.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.