Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thank you! Some sense at last! And from an Arsenal fan no less!
    You're being sarcastic right?

#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGe tEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJus tCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnou gh#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCant GetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJ ustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEn ough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCa ntGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough# IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGet Enough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJust CantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnoug h#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantG etEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJu stCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEno ugh#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCan tGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#I JustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetE nough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustC antGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough #IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGe tEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJus tCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnou gh#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCant GetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJ ustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEn ough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCa ntGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough# IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGet Enough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJust CantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnoug h#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantG etEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJu stCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEno ugh#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCan tGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#I JustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetE nough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustC antGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough #IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGe tEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJus tCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnou gh#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCant GetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJ ustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEn ough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCa ntGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough# IJustCantGetEnough#IJustCantGetEnough

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I pretty much agree with all of this.

I never said you're a one man team I just don't think the goals he's scored would of been replicated by someone else, the positions he gets into and his finishing is far ahead of your other strikers.
    I agree with that.

Compared to the rest he's more complete no doubt, but I do think if he was not there.. then someone else would have got the goals, Hernandez is quality when it comes to getting a goal but yeah.. scoring the type of goals he does would be hard for anyone to replicate.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yes. Yes he is.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I pretty much agree with all of this.

I never said you're a one man team I just don't think the goals he's scored would of been replicated by someone else, the positions he gets into and his finishing is far ahead of your other strikers.
    I don't think that one single person would have scored 16 goals in the league for us this season, but I do think that other players would have stepped up to chip in with goals.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    What the fuck do you think?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yes. Yes he is.
    Oh, it's just UTD fans can be really deluded at times so I didn't really know. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What the fuck do you think?!
    Alright, alright... keep your damn knickers on love.

Oh, it's just UTD fans can be really deluded at times so I didn't really know. Lol
    Says the Arsenal fan.. *We got youngsters, this time next year*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.