Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So the Prince Faisal actually came today in Greece and said that he wants to buy Pnathinaikos and he is ready to put 100m in the team plus to pay the 28m expenses of Panathinaikos.And he also said that the team will have to use 40m transfer budget for the next two years.

I say bring the money and we will see
    Interesting times ahead for Panathinaikos then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Interesting times ahead for Panathinaikos then.
    Well the last time he said that he want wanted to buy the team was 7 months ago.He was all promises and stuff but he never came to Greece.Well this time he is here and he gave an interview he also said that when the board of the team accept his offer he will send the money the same day

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Well the last time he said that he want wanted to buy the team was 7 months ago.He was all promises and stuff but he never came to Greece.Well this time he is here and he gave an interview he also said that when the board of the team accept his offer he will send the money the same day
    If he's actually come over it sounds like it's much closer to reality this time. I'll keep myself posted on this.

If he's actually come over it sounds like it's much closer to reality this time. I'll keep myself posted on this.
    Yeah that's what i think.He was actually late for the interview and everyone though that he wasn't coming.I'm hoping to buy the team because the team needs money to survive or else becomes the new Rangers.He's planning to make Panathinaikos(according to what he said)a big team in Europe and he is already have in mind four players to bring in the team. Rumors say that one of them is Ronaldinho

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah that's what i think.He was actually late for the interview and everyone though that he wasn't coming.I'm hoping to buy the team because the team needs money to survive or else becomes the new Rangers.He's planning to make Panathinaikos(according to what he said)a big team in Europe and he is already have in mind four players to bring in the team. Rumors say that one of them is Ronaldinho
    I hope he's ready to splash some serious cash then.

Do you think Ronaldinho will come back from Brazil now? Does he need the money?

I don't see any reason why not to come.He is still a great player and he could finish his career to higher level than Brazil's

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Spurs target Carlos Andres Sachez has said that he wants to play for United

It was from Give me Football I got this, so it's far from reliable, but this guys would be a good replacement for Nani!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

Didn't Ronaldinho say that he wanted to end his career at a Brazillian club? I think he's loaded enough, but moving to Pana' may be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Didn't Ronaldinho say that he wanted to end his career at a Brazillian club? I think he's loaded enough, but moving to Pana' may be a possibility.
    He did say that and that's where he is now. At 32 I'm not sure he'll go for the upheaval but I suppose money talks, especially if they could offer him something in the back when he's finished playing.

Blog Entries
    He did say that and that's where he is now. At 32 I'm not sure he'll go for the upheaval but I suppose money talks, especially if they could offer him something in the back when he's finished playing.
    Yeah, he's already at a Brazillian club so I doubt he'll move. Even if a high amount of dough is on offer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.