Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    CELTIC

Scotty Brown
    Saying you have Celtic-blood after you realize Liverpool sucks. well played

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    First we have to wait for the Financial Fair Play rule.

And hopefully a 6+5 rule
    As if Financial Fair play is really going to make a difference with the amount of money Platini's beloved Barca spunk up the wall, Real Madrid too. It isn't just English clubs you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Saying you have Celtic-blood after you realize Liverpool sucks. well played
    I never once denied being a fan of Celtic. But I rarely see anyone interested in Scottish football, so I rarely mentioned it. Although I guess I can't deny being more vocal this year, with the CL success and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    As if Financial Fair play is really going to make a difference with the amount of money Platini's beloved Barca spunk up the wall, Real Madrid too. It isn't just English clubs you know.

Oh, im pretty sure it will make a difference. And mainly its the english, spanish, italian and some eastern european leagues. Smaller leagues like the dutch will see a rise in popularity and success, and Platini will not ALWAYS be the strong man. It is very likely he will be followed by Beckenbauer, and that guy will enforce the Financial Fairplay rules with a big iron hammer, against anyone.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Mainly teams from La Liga (Barca and Real), EPL and Serie A and some Russian clubs and Shaktar I think.

Arsenal is healthy though, they might win something if they can beat Bayern in the final

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Oh, im pretty sure it will make a difference. And mainly its the english, spanish, italian and some eastern european leagues. Smaller leagues like the dutch will see a rise in popularity and success, and Platini will not ALWAYS be the strong man. It is very likely he will be followed by Beckenbauer, and that guy will enforce the Financial Fairplay rules with a big iron hammer, against anyone.
    UEFA and FIFA enjoy money too much, look at the ridiculous Euro 2020 proposal. Believe me if the English, Spanish and Italian leagues find it's becoming too much of an inconvenience it'll get altered. As much as I'd like to believe Beckenbauer would be stronger, at the end of the day he'll only be picked by the right people. FIFA President and UEFA President are only figure heads to make it seem like the organisations are run democratically, they have no real power. The men with money rule football these days, that's pretty much the top and bottom of it.

UEFA and FIFA enjoy money too much, look at the ridiculous Euro 2020 proposal. Believe me if the English, Spanish and Italian leagues find it's becoming too much of an inconvenience it'll get altered. As much as I'd like to believe Beckenbauer would be stronger, at the end of the day he'll only be picked by the right people. FIFA President and UEFA President are only figure heads to make it seem like the organisations are run democratically, they have no real power. The men with money rule football these days, that's pretty much the top and bottom of it.
    well, if it isnt controlled now, the financial crisis that is ravaginng spain and italy will also soon hit their football leagues and then they will be FORCED to adjust in a much harder way the financial fairplay would force them to. When you are broke, you are broke. Sooner or later it WILL hit them, one way or another. Now, granted that wouldnt affect the EPL much, but maybe they would see it as an opportunity to learn. Because quite frankly, i dont want to see more chelseas and man cities pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    well, if it isnt controlled now, the financial crisis that is ravaginng spain and italy will also soon hit their football leagues and then they will be FORCED to adjust in a much harder way the financial fairplay would force them to. When you are broke, you are broke. Sooner or later it WILL hit them, one way or another. Now, granted that wouldnt affect the EPL much, but maybe they would see it as an opportunity to learn. Because quite frankly, i dont want to see more chelseas and man cities pop up.
    This is what will happen unfortunately, I give it 10-15 years and most top clubs will be owned by the super rich, the chance to make ridiculous money is too great. The playing field will level out as they'll all be able to afford ridiculous transfers, the only ones that will suffer are the fans.

Thats why im happy that we have actual LAWS in germany that prevent exactly that. And you know what, if it keeps going like that i would be ok with withdrawing from the european football, cause quite frankly, that would be a desaster.

Blog Entries
    This is what will happen unfortunately, I give it 10-15 years and most top clubs will be owned by the super rich, the chance to make ridiculous money is too great. The playing field will level out as they'll all be able to afford ridiculous transfers, the only ones that will suffer are the fans.
    Should be used to it by now surely?

Only difference between United and Chelsea/Man City is they bought most of their legends when players where a hell of a lot cheaper. Same for Arsenal.

QPR will eventually be powerhouses due to them having 1 of the richest men own them. They'll probably spent even more stupid money for world class players eventually too, even by Chavski and Citys level.

Sad but money runs every league in every sport so can't exactly avoid it

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.