Page 2932 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 193224322832288229222930293129322933293429422982303234323932 ... LastLast
Results 29,311 to 29,320 of 43488
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Yeah, the drawing power outside of europe is really what the big advantage of the premier league is. i have to disagree on 2 points tho. the Bundesliga is also quite fastpaced, that has changed a lot in recent years, also due to Dortmund playing a very agressive and extremely quick counterattacking/pressing style, that all other teams are adopting lately. The other thing i have to disagree with: Lucas Podolski is no star. He isnt even in the german national team anymore. He's a turd :P
    Mkay fair enough. I didn't know how fast paced B-Liga is but I doubt it's as fast as ours. Still, fast paced for the win ;D

Ronaldinho wasn't in Brazils National team for the World Cup. He's just as good as he was in Europe, just no-one ever cares or covers those South American leagues that much.

Podolski is a good player. Hard to fill the boots of RVP but he's doing an okay job. If you still refuse to believe he's 1 of Arsenals best. Take Gervinho, Diaby or The Ox. All good players.

That must be why a Dortmund Reserve team totally thrashed the current EPL Champion in the CL.
    A 1-0 thrashing against Sinclair, Barry and Javi Garcia? Congrats, your B team can beat our B team. Never knew thrashing a team would be so close!

Podolski is considered one of Arsenals biggest Stars, and he wouldnt even PLAY in the Dortmund team.
    You play in Yellow. Need I say more? :P

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Mkay fair enough. I didn't know how fast paced B-Liga is but I doubt it's as fast as ours. Still, fast paced for the win ;D

Ronaldinho wasn't in Brazils National team for the World Cup. He's just as good as he was in Europe, just no-one ever cares or covers those South American leagues that much.

Podolski is a good player. Hard to fill the boots of RVP but he's doing an okay job. If you still refuse to believe he's 1 of Arsenals best. Take Gervinho, Diaby or The Ox. All good players.

A 1-0 thrashing against Sinclair, Barry and Javi Garcia? Congrats, your B team can beat our B team. Never knew thrashing a team would be so close!

His logic doesn't make any sense.Its like saying Apoel last year beat Lyon,Porto,Zenit.
    Cyprus's league is better than Russian, Portuguese and French leagues

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Well, i had the 'joy' to watch Podolski over the years. He is way to unstable 1 good game is usually followed by 2 bad ones, and he cant lead a team. if the team has a bad day you can bet your ass that he will be invisible. In his time in Bayern he didnt ever make it off the bench. He also was offered to go to Dortmund by his manager, but the Dortmund side refused, simply stating that they have several better players for that position. When we heard he goes to Arsenal, most germans wondered why. We consider him on his way down.

And that 1-0 was nowhere near close I know, it was probably cause city didnt wanna go to the EL, but they had no chance. And our reserve consists of players age 18-21 that come straight from the third league team, whereas cities reserve costs more than the whole Dortmund team combined. We had players on the field that didnt even have one league game yet this season.

And about the yellow? everyone can do blue or white or red. Yellow stands out.

And to my dear friend Magglis: Check the results of Arsenal against Schalke this CL Season and Dortmund against city. 2 draws, 2 wins for germany, and i didnt see any german team 'struggle' there. The german side was better in all 4 of those games.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Well, i had the 'joy' to watch Podolski over the years. He is way to unstable 1 good game is usually followed by 2 bad ones, and he cant lead a team. if the team has a bad day you can bet your ass that he will be invisible. In his time in Bayern he didnt ever make it off the bench. He also was offered to go to Dortmund by his manager, but the Dortmund side refused, simply stating that they have several better players for that position. When we heard he goes to Arsenal, most germans wondered why. We consider him on his way down.

And that 1-0 was nowhere near close I know, it was probably cause city didnt wanna go to the EL, but they had no chance. And our reserve consists of players age 18-21 that come straight from the third league team, whereas cities reserve costs more than the whole Dortmund team combined. We had players on the field that didnt even have one league game yet this season.

And to my dear friend Magglis: Check the results of Arsenal against Schalke this CL Season and Dortmund against city. 2 draws, 2 wins for germany, and i didnt see any german team 'struggle' there. The german side was better in all 4 of those games.
    Your logic doesn't make sense dude

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Your logic doesn't make sense dude
    why, you said besides Bayern no team had a chance in the EPL, and i showed you that 2 of our top teams defeated 2 of yours fair, square, and especially without much effort. i dare say that you simply dont KNOW anything about the Bundesliga. Why do you think three german teams won their respective champions league groups, 2 of them ahead of english teams?

Why not check this link? its a link to a betting side where 2 german teams are placed AHEAD of the best british teams when it comes to odds winning the Champions league? Let me guess, they dont make sense either.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...-league/winner

why, you said besides Bayern no team had a chance in the EPL, and i showed you that 2 of our top teams defeated 2 of yours fair, square, and especially without much effort. i dare say that you simply dont KNOW anything about the Bundesliga. Why do you think three german teams won their respective champions league groups, 2 of them ahead of english teams?

Why not check this link? its a link to a betting side where 2 german teams are placed AHEAD of the best british teams when it comes to odds winning the Champions league? Let me guess, they dont make sense either.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...-league/winner
    So Bate destroyed Bayern

Belarus league>German League>EPL

This is your logic my friend^^^^^

Oh akbar....

wrong. Bate scored one lucky win against bayern and in the return game, they got destroyed by Bayern. In the fixtures between dortmund , schalke, arsenal and city the german side was CLEARLY the better one in all 4 games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    His logic doesn't make any sense.Its like saying Apoel last year beat Lyon,Porto,Zenit.
    Cyprus's league is better than Russian, Portuguese and French leagues
    Ah man I miss APOEL. I really liked them. True underdog.

So Podolski was poop with a different club. Torres is terrible with Chelsea and someone to fear with Liverpool. Just cause a player can't play well for 1 teams tactics doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Oh trust me. If he put on Yaya, Silva, Milner over Barry and 1 of our RBs that aren't trying to fit in with playing I'm confident we'd of gotten points. To think otherwise against your reserve team is a little stupid lol

wrong. Bate scored one lucky win against bayern and in the return game, they got destroyed by Bayern. In the fixtures between dortmund , schalke, arsenal and city the german side was CLEARLY the better one in all 4 games.
    And you got one cleanly win vs a team who has zero experience in Europe despite how good they really are and have their eyes in the league matches.Hell the next thing you are gonna say is that you are a better team than Real.Still your win vs City doesn't say anything in Epl is different.Is a league with tough schedule, better teams. Doesn't matter if you beat them 2 or 3 times in Europe.In Epl you have to do that every week

Oh akbar....

Ah man I miss APOEL. I really liked them. True underdog.

So Podolski was poop with a different club. Torres is terrible with Chelsea and someone to fear with Liverpool. Just cause a player can't play well for 1 teams tactics doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Oh trust me. If he put on Yaya, Silva, Milner over Barry and 1 of our RBs that aren't trying to fit in with playing I'm confident we'd of gotten points. To think otherwise against your reserve team is a little stupid lol
    You might have the chance to see them next year

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.