Wait...am i actually teaming up with a dutch here? I will have my german citizenship revoked if anyone hears of this.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Well, if u gotta be totally honest, the penalty you got against dortmund in the last minute that scored you a point was none. So you SHOULD rather have one point less then you actually do.
    Good roll for Bundesliga eh bro??, your three teams won their respective groups

Finished my popcorn so I'm off to bed.

Laters everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Finished my popcorn so I'm off to bed.

Laters everybody.
    Laters chum

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Silly goose. You make it sound that Ajax actually matter these days. You're holding onto the fact that everything in the Eredivey league is shitter then you and then try your damnedest to do anything to just get attention in Europe. No dutch team will win anything for a long, long time at the rate your leagues going.

I blame us doing poor against Real and Dortmund, the tactical change in our 3-1 lose to you and that refball that conned us out of 2 points. If just 1 of these things didn't happen you'd be 4th.

Mancini out? Cute. Okay, this may be a freaky deaky Dutch thing to abandon your managers but unlike Holland and Chelsea we actually give him time. Kinda works considering we've gotten to 2 carling cup semis with him (Means fuck all to gloryfans but real fans would love to get that far. Regardless of who you are you should be happy you get that far, some teams never will.) an FA Cup and a Premier League.

I'll be the first to admit he's never going to be the best manager ever. You could tell that when Spurs beat us to 4th ages back.

But hey, maybe ditching your manager when times get a bit harder at the top is just 1 reason of why your short-lived dynasty died
    I already know our league is shit and so, you don't have to tell me that. We're not even the best squad in our league and are currently ranked 4th. We haven't the best players but we have the best team in our league I think.

So you're still blaming that one refball as the reason you're not playing in Europe any more and not the fact you lost fair against us and in Manchester you played horrible the first half

I'm glad you enjoyed your 2 times in the semis of the Carling cup, but with the amount of money you spent your team should do better than that. And it doesn't even matter if you're a gloryhunter or a real fan. These are hard facts and I'm pretty sure your crazy owner agrees.

You should know your facts about our "short-lived dynasty" because you look like an idiot if you talk about something you don't even know. Our history is already greater than City's will ever be

Wait...am i actually teaming up with a dutch here? I will have my german citizenship revoked if anyone hears of this.
    Thanks for the back-up bro

Let's keep it with this one time

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Good roll for Bundesliga eh bro??, your three teams won their respective groups
    Nobody is more surprised about that than us germans, believe me. Especially the outcome of the Dortmund group couldnt be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    LOL this fight, Y2Jryder Buttner did play
    Did he play good? he plays left back but can't even defend

Nobody is more surprised about that than us germans, believe me. Especially the outcome of the Dortmund group couldnt be expected.
    Yes I know, Dortmund has a great team but they still surprised me this year and they might go far in the CL

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I already know our league is shit and so, you don't have to tell me that. We're not even the best squad in our league and are currently ranked 4th. We haven't the best players but we have the best team in our league I think.

So you're still blaming that one refball as the reason you're not playing in Europe any more and not the fact you lost fair against us and in Manchester you played horrible the first half

I'm glad you enjoyed your 2 times in the semis of the Carling cup, but with the amount of money you spent your team should do better than that. And it doesn't even matter if you're a gloryhunter or a real fan. These are hard facts and I'm pretty sure your crazy owner agrees.

You should know your facts about our "short-lived dynasty" because you look like an idiot if you talk about something you don't even know. Our history is already greater than City's will ever be

No shit, you guys rocked in the 90's. I remember you ruled european football for quite a few years.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.