Page 2907 of 4344 FirstFirst ... 190724072807285728972905290629072908290929172957300734073907 ... LastLast
Results 29,061 to 29,070 of 43438
    But, being the best is measured by success Hey, i'm not hating on Mourinho, he's no doubt an excellent manager and one of the best characters in the game. But saying he's better than Fergie is frankly, ridiculous. Let's give him another decade or so, then we'll start comparing him to Fergie eh?

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Care to explain what you mean.Because they are both managers you know
    Yes i know
    They have different styles, techniques etc

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Off course he's more successful Tomasta he's been coaching for 20 plus years you can't compare that.But in now Mourinho is better than him.Its obvious that Fergie is not as good as he used to be

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes i know
    They have different styles, techniques etc
    Exactly that's what makes Mourinho better now.Fergie is still using tactics and formations that they were popular 8-10 years ago.Mourinho from the other hand is innovative and his tactics represent modern football

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Exactly that's what makes Mourinho better now.Fergie is still using tactics and formations that they were popular 8-10 years ago.Mourinho from the other hand is innovative and his tactics represent modern football
    He moves with the times and does what needs to be done

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    He moves with the times and does what needs to be done
    My point exactly.

I never said that Fergie is not good,he is the greatest manager ever but at the moment Mourinho is better IMO

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    My problem with Mourihno is his attitude, he's a great manager but I don't think he's at Fergie's level yet, Ferguson is the best manager in the world, maybe in a decade Mourihno can reach his level like Tomsa said

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    My problem with Mourihno is his attitude, he's a great manager but I don't think he's at Fergie's level yet, Ferguson is the best manager in the world, maybe in a decade Mourihno can reach his level like Tomsa said
    That's the problem you are comparing Fergies all time accomplishments with Mourinho's.I'm talking about the last couple of years.

As for Mourinho's attitude well Fergie its not the best guy you know.He's a little bitch too but Mourinho is "the" bitch but i like him that way when he gets angry about something gives him more motivation to succeed

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    That's the problem you are comparing Fergies all time accomplishments with Mourinho's.I'm talking about the last couple of years.

As for Mourinho's attitude well Fergie its not the best guy you know.He's a little bitch too but Mourinho is "the" bitch but i like him that way when he gets angry about something gives him more motivation to succeed
    The thing is you have to compare with all his archivements dude, Nobody has done what Fergie did, it's true that Mou have been better the past years but there's still a longway to for him to get at Fergie's level, what a think is that we can agree both are great managers

About having Mourhino at United, I think he would do a splendid job, it's even possible that happens because both are good friends, but I don't see it, I think he would at Chelsea next season due to all the problems with Rafa and all Mou's problems with Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    The thing is you have to compare with all his archivements dude, Nobody has done what Fergie did, it's true that Mou have been better the past years but there's still a longway to for him to get at Fergie's level, what a think is that we can agree both are great managers

About having Mourhino at United, I think he would do a splendid job, it's even possible that happens because both are good friends, but I don't see it, I think he would at Chelsea next season due to all the problems with Rafa and all Mou's problems with Madrid
    You can't compare that Fergie has 20 plus years in the work

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.