1. #29011
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Aww that sounds so good I have John Cena's and Bret Harts autograph, good for me
    I don't have any footballers
    Cena and Bret??, cool!!, I have autographs from some musicians too

    I don't have from any wrestlers but I went to the show when they came here!!

  2. #29012
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Cena and Bret??, cool!!, I have autographs from some musicians too

    I don't have from any wrestlers but I went to the show when they came here!!
    Yep met Bret
    Ohhhhhh what musicians??
    I do aswell and shock HHH hand


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #29013
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    I knew Micheal Angelo Batio, he's a metal/classic guitarrist and a band call Rhapsody Of Fire

    You also met HHH!!, I'm jealous!!

  4. #29014
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I knew Micheal Angelo Batio, he's a metal/classic guitarrist and a band call Rhapsody Of Fire

    You also met HHH!!, I'm jealous!!
    Ohhhh wow!
    Yeah, his sweat was dripping on me


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #29015
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Ohhhh wow!
    Yeah, his sweat was dripping on me
    haha, did you met any other wrestler??

  6. #29016
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    haha, did you met any other wrestler??
    No but, Randy fell into the row in front of me and Candice Michelle slapped my hand


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #29017
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    No but, Randy fell into the row in front of me and Candice Michelle slapped my hand
    LOL, Jericho got some cheap heat here calling us Mexicans!!

  8. #29018
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    LOL, Jericho got some cheap heat here calling us Mexicans!!
    Yeah he got i here to LOL
    Dolph got the most LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #29019
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yeah he got i here to LOL
    Dolph got the most LOL
    Punk got alot of heat here, I gotta say I was surprised Cena came to a mixed reaction, seems there a lot of closet marks in here

  10. #29020
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Punk got alot of heat here, I gotta say I was surprised Cena came to a mixed reaction, seems there a lot of closet marks in here
    He got a good reception here,mostly little kids


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.