Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's what you think but your genes saying something else.
    Well, it's probably cause I'm used to the original hair that they had. I think that's what you said.

Blog Entries
    you got used to see her like that
    Exactly!

Trust me, I've seen Emma plenty of times in the tv, with her short hair. But I find her more attractive, with the long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Well, it's probably cause I'm used to the original hair that they had. I think that's what you said.
    No not only that for example how many girls in your age you saw short hair(not black girls most of the times look better with short hair)

Not that many right?You grew up watching the same image in every girl because of that your mind still haven't explored the beauty behind every woman but its only satisfied with a stereotype.So in other words your are still not able to got used to a mature image in a woman's face

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Exactly!

Trust me, I've seen Emma plenty of times in the tv, with her short hair. But I find her more attractive, with the long hair.
    Now let me refrase that you only see her like that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    No not only that for example how many girls in your age you saw short hair(not black girls most of the times look better with short hair)

Not that many right?You grew up watching the same image in every girl because of that your mind still haven't explored the beauty behind every woman but its only satisfied with a stereotype.So in other words your are still not able to got used to a mature image in a woman's face

I've got more girls with long hair in Sixth Form, but there are plenty of girls who have got short hair, including my girl. She gets hers done in a Chinese!!

I've got more girls with long hair in Sixth Form, but there are plenty of girls who have got short hair, including my girl. She gets hers done in a Chinese!!
    A girl doesn't always look older with short hair we are talking about looks not hair.Watson belongs to the type of girls who looks older with short hair.For example Hale Berry looks older with long hair

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    A girl doesn't always look older with short hair we are talking about looks not hair.Watson belongs to the type of girls who looks older with short hair.For example Hale Berry looks older with long hair
    Yeah, but that's cause she's grown up.

Look at me for e.g. I used to have spiky hair when I was younger, but then as I grew up, I got a two on top, 0 on bottom. I know, Watson's short hair, makes her look mature. But I prefer her longer hair, cause she looks better. But that's my opinion. But, I don't go for a girl cause of her looks (Well I do, but that's not always the case with me), I prefer personality.

Blog Entries
    I know there's no football on tonight, but jeez
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know there's no football on tonight, but jeez
    Actually I'm going to watch the Mexican League final LOL

Brum v BORO tonight. A win will put us back on top with Cardiff. We got this!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.