1. #28331
    I remember when Arsenal used to destroy teams like Villa and they it was tougher to beat them than Man Utd as well as playing some of the best football I've ever seen.
     

  2. #28332
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Exactly..
    And we play shit football

  3. #28333
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Took his time! Fair play to him.
    He got banned last week too for a few days




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #28334
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    JJ got banned again
    Good riddance!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #28335
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    The way he reveal himself was hilarious
    lol, what did I miss? link me!

  6. #28336
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I remember when Arsenal used to destroy teams like Villa and they it was tougher to beat them than Man Utd as well as playing some of the best football I've ever seen.
    They had a very talented team back then, It was tough to compete with them!

  7. #28337
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He got banned last week too for a few days
    More like him!

    Who the hell pretends to be a fan of Celtic or claim to like anything to do with SPL?! Madness!
     

  8. #28338
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    FML Arsenal, FM fucking L

  9. #28339
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    lol, what did I miss? link me!
    Kurt Angle needs to go back to wwe ASAP!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #28340
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    lol, what did I miss? link me!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...e-ASAP!/page10

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.