1. #28251
    soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1236985/roma-fans-arrested-over-tottenham-attack?cc=3888

  2. #28252
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    So 18 months after we let him go, paying £250,000 in compensation, we are looking to buy Ince back for £6m.

  3. #28253
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    It was Roma fans who attacked the Spurs fans.Boy,this sounds like a wrestling storyline.Can't imagine ever having the need to inflict bodily harm over someone because they don't support Celtic,people take their fanaticism too far.
    It's more to do with politics rather than football. There is a large contingent of far right fans at some of these clubs and Spurs was targeted because of their Jewish fans.

  4. #28254
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's more to do with politics rather than football. There is a large contingent of far right fans at some of these clubs and Spurs was targeted because of their Jewish fans.
    jewish fans? Is there a big jewish community in tottenham or where does that come from? never heard they have jewish fans.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  5. #28255
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    jewish fans? Is there a big jewish community in tottenham or where does that come from? never heard they have jewish fans.
    Yup there is quite a large contingent of Jewish people living in and around Tottenham. Daniel Levy, the Chairman, is also Jewish.

  6. #28256
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Lazio fans are the worst scum there is on earth
    Bitch please They got their ass kicked in Greece





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #28257
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's more to do with politics rather than football. There is a large contingent of far right fans at some of these clubs and Spurs was targeted because of their Jewish fans.
    Still doesn't justify attacking people because your clubs has Fascist roots and Tottenham have a large Jewish following.If its Roma fans,or if its Lazio fans,whichever of the 2 it is,that club should play its UEFA CL or EL games behind close doors.If those fans can't behave,they can't watch their team plain and simple.I don't think its fair to ban the club,as it wasn't the manager or the players or the chairman who attacked those Spurs fans,so punish the supporters who wan't to act so stupidly.

  8. #28258
    UEFA are to blame for this too.Spurs should have been in the CL as the 4th EPL representative,Chelsea should have qualified separately as Champions and this whole thing would have never happened.

  9. #28259
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Bitch please They got their ass kicked in Greece

    That's scum also

  10. #28260
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Still doesn't justify attacking people because your clubs has Fascist roots and Tottenham have a large Jewish following.If its Roma fans,or if its Lazio fans,whichever of the 2 it is,that club should play its UEFA CL or EL games behind close doors.If those fans can't behave,they can't watch their team plain and simple.I don't think its fair to ban the club,as it wasn't the manager or the players or the chairman who attacked those Spurs fans,so punish the supporters who wan't to act so stupidly.
    I know that, you know that, most people know that but unfortunately you can't talk common sense to these nutters.

    Problem is UEFA are too spineless to do a great deal, last time when Lazio fans were found guilty of chanting racist shit at the Spurs players all they got was a £35 grand fine. What's that to a club?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.