1. #28191
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I can only do that with the right one.
    Edited the post, since that one didn't make any sense haha.

    I believe that I can also fly.


  2. #28192
    IBras GoAL iTS tHe beST GoAl EvER





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #28193
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Edited the post, since that one didn't make any sense haha.

    I believe that I can also fly.
    If you try it, try taking off from the ground first to test it out. No roof diving.

  4. #28194
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    IBras GoAL iTS tHe beST GoAl EvER

    Where's JJ? He loves Ibra.




  5. #28195
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,266
    Blog Entries
    14
    Another Champ league knockout stage qualification.



    #Normal

  6. #28196
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Where's JJ? He loves Ibra.



    Nothing wrong with that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #28197
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7


    Muuuuch better goal, plus it was needed lol

    Still not best goal ever but wow (Yeah I'm watching highlights n shit...Bit behind)

  8. #28198
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post


    Muuuuch better goal, plus it was needed lol

    Still not best goal ever but wow (Yeah I'm watching highlights n shit...Bit behind)
    Akbar ninja'd you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #28199
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Another Champ league knockout stage qualification.



    #Normal
    Will you be there next season though?

  10. #28200
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post


    Muuuuch better goal, plus it was needed lol

    Still not best goal ever but wow (Yeah I'm watching highlights n shit...Bit behind)
    Now THAT, just pleased my penis.

     
    Yes, I did just nick your catchphrase! What are you gonna do about it?!?!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.