So now Rafa is the new manager until summer right?

Uefa its going to punish Adriano's last night's actions

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Right, I was surprised when I heard about RDM this morning, but now I'm just pissed off in general - so time for a rant!

What the hell is Roman thinking! A Champions League, an FA Cup, a quarter final of a League Cup, third in the league - and he sacks him! The man who brought him exactly what he wanted, and he gets rid of him? He's so obsessed with immediate success, that he doesn't think about the future, only the present - and that's why RDM's gone! Like Shining said, no manager on Earth could've won them the Champions League again this year! Without Terry they can't defend, and without Drogba they struggle to score! Without fucking Eden Hazard, they'd be in Liverpool's position! Juventus and Shaktar Donesk in a group is hard, made worse when Torres isn't fully motivated!

The only fucking positive to come out of this is fucking Chelsea fans are pissed that their former foe Rafa Benitez is taking them over. And however much I love him, his reign better be like Brian Clough's at Leeds United! If I was Chelsea manager, my first order of business would be that Luiz has to cut his crappy hair! And then sell him to a team with fucking loads of money, and less sense than that twat Roman!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Right, I was surprised when I heard about RDM this morning, but now I'm just pissed off in general - so time for a rant!

What the hell is Roman thinking! A Champions League, an FA Cup, a quarter final of a League Cup, third in the league - and he sacks him! The man who brought him exactly what he wanted, and he gets rid of him? He's so obsessed with immediate success, that he doesn't think about the future, only the present - and that's why RDM's gone! Like Shining said, no manager on Earth could've won them the Champions League again this year! Without Terry they can't defend, and without Drogba they struggle to score! Without fucking Eden Hazard, they'd be in Liverpool's position! Juventus and Shaktar Donesk in a group is hard, made worse when Torres isn't fully motivated!

The only fucking positive to come out of this is fucking Chelsea fans are pissed that their former foe Rafa Benitez is taking them over. And however much I love him, his reign better be like Brian Clough's at Leeds United! If I was Chelsea manager, my first order of business would be that Luiz has to cut his crappy hair! And then sell him to a team with fucking loads of money, and less sense than that twat Roman!
    Oscar and Hazard are Chelsea's best players IMO

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oscar and Hazard are Chelsea's best players IMO
    Oh no doubt. Without them, Chelsea would be absolute shit

Blog Entries
    OHHH YESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Oh no doubt. Without them, Chelsea would be absolute shit
    And with that awful defense god.Luiz plays more like a striker than a defender

Oh akbar....

OHHH YESSSS

Nice goal.

Blog Entries

That was better, the keeper was in goal and that game actually meant something.

This is an awesome goal

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.