1. #28141
    More Chelsea fans are more interested in why they wasted £50m on Torres (Ruined Torres those damn Chelski's!)
    And are waiting for Falcao.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You always worry for a manager's reputation when they go to Chelski.

    I'd rather him sell us Mata these days.
    Same but I'd like to have Nando!


    Sell us Luiz so we can put him down!
     

  2. #28142
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Most Chelski fans are still pissed about Mourinho going.
    The Chelsea job's getting near untouchable. No manager of any credibility should want to go there because of the trigger happy way that Abramovich is sacking managers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #28143
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    More Chelsea fans are more interested in why they wasted £50m on Torres (Ruined Torres those damn Chelski's!)
    And are waiting for Falcao.

    Same but I'd like to have Nando!


    Sell us Luiz so we can put him down!
    I'd be down Anfield in a flash.....

    with a baseball bat to his legs.

  4. #28144
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Chelsea are happy I reckon, especially with this opening the prospect of getting Mourniho or Guardiola in the summer.
    They'd have still gone for Pep next year, regardless of Di Matteo being sacked or not. When Roman wants something, he gets it.

  5. #28145
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd be down Anfield in a flash.....

    with a baseball bat to his legs.
    Haha same!

    (9 hour journey -_-)


     

  6. #28146
    Laters chiefs! I'm gonna go skip through the last 3 weeks of RAW and Smackdown! Survivor Series too. :P





     

  7. #28147
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha same!

    (9 hour journey -_-)


    Only an hour and a half for me.

  8. #28148
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Laters chiefs! I'm gonna go skip through the last 3 weeks of RAW and Smackdown! Survivor Series too. :P





    Later chief.

  9. #28149
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,243
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They'd have still gone for Pep next year, regardless of Di Matteo being sacked or not. When Roman wants something, he gets it.
    Except for an Ukrainian or Spanish striker that can score.

  10. #28150
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Except for an Ukrainian or Spanish striker that can score.
    They could score...




    before Chelski ruined them.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.