Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Init haha! I'd love to kick Tony Pulis in the face as well! #Hypocrite
    I can't exactly talk about Pulis. I mean he was the Gillingham manager when we beat him yeeeeaaars back and we beat him in the FA Cup.

Considering we're the thorn in his side lol

Welllllllll guys i'm calling it a night..Talk to yous all laters

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

The Trinity
    I do think that yesterday has proven that we need new CB's. Just like last season, we're going to have no problem scoring goals but keeping them out is what is going to screw us in the arse if it comes down to goal difference again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I do think that yesterday has proven that we need new CB's. Just like last season, we're going to have no problem scoring goals but keeping them out is what is going to screw us in the arse if it comes down to goal difference again
    Little reminder, yesterday you lost 1-0 not 5-4

Nah I'm just fucking with you, new CB's are needed but a new Midfield is a fucking must for you lot.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

Nah I'm just fucking with you, new CB's are needed but a new Midfield is a fucking must for you lot.
    Oh you

I have to agree with you on that, our midfield is being ripped to shreds during recent games. Someone like Snejieder (Can't spell his name, but in before I have) would be great for us. After all, Scholes and Giggs aren't going be around forever and it's not like they're getting enough games to make a difference. Carrick isn't reliable due to injuries and Cleverley isn't showing his potential. Kagawa is decent but his pace doesn't suit the rest of the team, since we prefer to play a slow, passing game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

We're suffering due to Vidic's absence but yeah we need a new defender, Ryan Shawcross will be my first option, great player and he came out of our academy.

Everyone knows about the midfield, we need a long term cover for Scholes and Carrick isn't getting any younger too, I think Kevin Strootman of PSV is in Fergie's books, if not there are other very talented players like Arturo Vidal of Juventus or Lars Bender of Bayer Leverkusen that could fit in the team

Blog Entries
    Well what a loss. Shame we couldn't capitilize on Chelsea loosing and pull away further from them. We've let City back in now too. Beaten by a very good header though.

IMO we don't need new CB's. We've got Ferdinand and Vidic, Evans, Smalling and Jones. That's a good set of CB's to chose from. When Ferdinand retires we'll need to look for someone. NOT Shawcross though. I don't rate the guy at all, he's average at best for me. His England performance the other day showed how average he is.

We do need a new CM though. Mountinho is my choice. Younger than Snijder and at just as good IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well what a loss. Shame we couldn't capitilize on Chelsea loosing and pull away further from them. We've let City back in now too. Beaten by a very good header though.

IMO we don't need new CB's. We've got Ferdinand and Vidic, Evans, Smalling and Jones. That's a good set of CB's to chose from. When Ferdinand retires we'll need to look for someone. NOT Shawcross though. I don't rate the guy at all, he's average at best for me. His England performance the other day showed how average he is.

We do need a new CM though. Mountinho is my choice. Younger than Snijder and at just as good IMO.
    Luckily we host QPR next week and City plays against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge, that could be our oportunity to go back on top

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Luckily we host QPR next week and City plays against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge, that could be our oportunity to go back on top
    True, easy win
    Shame we couldn't get 3 points yesterday though.
    Let's hope Chelsea do us a favor next week!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True, easy win
    Shame we couldn't get 3 points yesterday though.
    Let's hope Chelsea do us a favor next week!
    Last season City were undefeated and Chelsea broke the streak, history repeating itself

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.