The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I play 5/6 a side twice a week with a group of guys. We occasionally play 11 a side games against teams too.

Naturally I'm a RB when playing 11 a side, but I can play DM or RM too.
    When playing 5/6 a side, I'm the defensive guy. I'd best describe my position as a deep lying defensive playmaker. I'm the one who sweeps across the back picking anything up and picks the passes out for the team! I'm not usually one to brag, but I really can pick out some Scholes/Pirlo-esque passes! Always to feet, through the eye of a needle. Love it!
    Passing is my strong point also. I remember when I was a kid I always wanted to be up front but as I grew older I lost a lot of my pace, so I started to work on my passing and chose to play as a CM. Still not lost my finishing attributes though, got a strong right foot!

Greatest goal ever:

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've heard Cavani for £30m.
    He signed a new contract in August,plus leaving Napoli for Arsenal is not a big move.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    He signed a new contract in August,plus leaving Napoli for Arsenal is not a big move.
    Its a great move he gets a chance to play in Premier league

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its a great move he gets a chance to play in Premier league
    But Arsenal??? There are bigger clubs across Europe,he could do a lot better.Plus Napoli won a trophy last year,Arsenal don't do such things,haha.

Ideally the 3 clubs that suit him the most,in no particular oder are Chelsea,Juventus and Real Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    I think one thing we've all learnt is that contracts mean dick. If a player wants out he gets out eventually.

There are bigger clubs but Arsenal is bigger than Napoli plus I'm sure he'd enjoy the money.

I don't think he'll go to them though, don't think Arsenal would spend that much on one player either.

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//8252401

I don't think this should happen. Rangers and Celtic would be mid table over 38 games at best.

I love the last line too, can someone get this guy a map and show him where Swansea is.

The Trinity
    Children in Need bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    http://m.skysports.com/article/football//8252401

I don't think this should happen. Rangers and Celtic would be mid table over 38 games at best.

I love the last line too, can someone get this guy a map and show him where Swansea is.

See, i'd welcome it, and not just Celtic and Rangers. Why not combine the entire English and Scottish FA and have a UKFA? UK premier league, UK Championship etc... When the Scots resoundingly vote against independence next year, do it then as a sign of solidarity. I mean England and Scotland combined isn't that big, it wouldn't be much of an upheaval. Hell, throw the Welsh teams in there too!! We would still retain our national identity at international level.

Never gonna happen though

The Trinity
    So I've just received an email inviting me to the unveiling of the Sir Alex Ferguson statue on Friday 23 November. I'll receive my official letter on Monday, really looking forward to it now!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.