And...i dont know about the BEST goal in history ever. But i do know which goal is the historically most important, and most talked about, ever. The goal that had the highest impact on the history of football. And also the goal that founded a long and bitter rivalry between 2 of the greatest football nations ever.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Just played one of my best games of football for a LONG time. I'm finally feeling like I'm getting back to my best right now. Stamina's getting back, confidence in defense is back, passing has always been there but is as good as it's ever been right now.
    Such a relief! :')
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Championship Manager of the Month for October?

Tony Mowbray (Middlesbrough)
    With four wins and a draw achieved from their five October fixtures, Tony Mowbray enjoyed a fantastic month and Middlesbrough fans may be beginning to dream of a return to the top flight. With their great form in the League also supported by a fine cup run, Middlesbrough look to be a club well in the ascendancy.

#FlyMeToTheMoon #UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    And...i dont know about the BEST goal in history ever. But i do know which goal is the historically most important, and most talked about, ever. The goal that had the highest impact on the history of football. And also the goal that founded a long and bitter rivalry between 2 of the greatest football nations ever.
    To be fair though You kind of got a little payback in 2010 with Lampards disallowed goal. Yeah, you crushed us 4-1 but if we'd of gone into half time at 2-2, it would of been a completely different game second half!!

See, the way i see it is simple 1966 you were the better team and you won. Doesnt matter how. 2010 We were the better team and won. But you are right. Lampards goal was in so clearly that it was a scandal it didnt get allowed.
    Lets just wait and see how the next meeting goes, now that this is evened out. Im looking forward to it.

See, the way i see it is simple 1966 you were the better team and you won. Doesnt matter how. 2010 We were the better team and won. But you are right. Lampards goal was in so clearly that it was a scandal it didnt get allowed.
    Lets just wait and see how the next meeting goes, now that this is evened out. Im looking forward to it.
    Which team do you support?

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Which team do you support?

The Team that will kick Ajax out of the championsleague next wednesday Check in the 'who do you support' thread above!

The Team that will kick Ajax out of the championsleague next wednesday Check in the 'who do you support' thread above!
    Oh you

Not gonna happen
    I'm satisfied with the 3rd spot though

Some awesome goals been posted inlight of Zlats wonder goal.The best two for me are akkie's Di Canio post and Wade's Yeboah goal against Wimbledon.Thanks to Tony Yeboah me and my mates lost many a football trying to score a goal like that one lol.

Video quality is poor but this is one of my fav goals scored by the magical hair piece himself, David Ginola

Mancini has ruled out a move for Suarez..GOOD!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.