Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's Euro's chief, I'm talking in Pounds Sterling.
    WE TALKIN' 'BOUT HARD CURRENCY!

DA REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL WONGA!

British Pound Sterling up in this bitch!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    WE TALKIN' 'BOUT HARD CURRENCY!

DA REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL WONGA!

British Pound Sterling up in this bitch!
    Yup none of that dying on it's arse Euros bollocks around here.

Blog Entries
    City these days are linked with anything with a pulse, have been for a while.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they're right. I didn't think Aguero was a real 1. But some are just ridiculous and I think this 1 might be 1.

We really don't need ANOTHER striker.

Same about the Ballotelli leaving thing. He's been leaving for years now. If we're going to lose 1 of our 4 strikers it's probably Dzeko since he wants to start more.
    On the subject of Dzeko, I was reading Lawro's column in the Mirror today, and he raised a valid point about him (not exact words, but something along the lines of this):
    Dzeko can't handle playing a full game in the PL. Whenever he starts he seems leggy and can't affect the game as much such is the pace of PL games during the first 3/4. However coming off the bench, when the opposition are tired, he's able to affect the game. It's a fact that more chances are created during the latter part of the game, and Dzeko is able to capitalize on that. After all, being a super sub like that is better than being a sub, right?

A question to you though, if you sell Dzeko, you're down to Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli. Would you be happy with just 3 strikers? Especially given Balotelli's temperament?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    On the subject of Dzeko, I was reading Lawro's column in the Mirror today, and he raised a valid point about him (not exact words, but something along the lines of this):
    Dzeko can't handle playing a full game in the PL. Whenever he starts he seems leggy and can't affect the game as much such is the pace of PL games during the first 3/4. However coming off the bench, when the opposition are tired, he's able to affect the game. It's a fact that more chances are created during the latter part of the game, and Dzeko is able to capitalize on that. After all, being a super sub like that is better than being a sub, right?

A question to you though, if you sell Dzeko, you're down to Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli. Would you be happy with just 3 strikers? Especially given Balotelli's temperament?
    I'd agree with that. He very rarely ever scores in the first half either if you look at his goals. He may not like being a super sub so he should shape up when he starts.

I'm honestly not fussy. Most teams don't have/won't have a world class striker, yet alone 4.

Aguero and Tevez work well together so I wouldn't be "ALL IS LOST" if we lost Dzeko. No doubt mancini would want to get another though.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    I'd agree with that. He very rarely ever scores in the first half either if you look at his goals. He may not like being a super sub so he should shape up when he starts.

I'm honestly not fussy. Most teams don't have/won't have a world class striker, yet alone 4.

Aguero and Tevez work well together so I wouldn't be "ALL IS LOST" if we lost Dzeko. No doubt mancini would want to get another though.
    Yeah, I can't see him getting to the level of Aguero Tevez and Balotelli though. Dzeko's good, but he's not amazing IMO. He's doing great this season thus far though, scoring some important goals.

WEll no, but City isn't just most teams, you can buy whoever you want lol! Can you imagine a strike force of Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Suarez? Pretty daunting!

Of course, all is not lost if you do sell the guy, but I imagine that Mancini will definitely want a replacement.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its true for you as it is for for Ryder
    Then there are two people in this thread that are always right. Cheers Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Then there are two people in this thread who they think they are always right. Cheers Wade
    fixed for ya

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Zlatan who??

Talking about beautiful goals. I remember these goals:

Roberto Carlos is raping everybody here

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Talking about beautiful goals. I remember these goals:

Roberto Carlos is raping everybody here
    That was just beautiful.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.