Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Suarez to City.
    Balotelli to AC or Inter.
    Lloris apparently wants out too (although IMO that's just Dechamps once AGAIN talking shit about how Lloris isn't playing).

Question to Liverpool fans: would you part with Suarez if offered £40+ million?

Regarding Balotelli, I think it's just paper talk. I can't see them getting rod of him, and he doesn't want to go. On his day he can be unplayable. Yes, he's un-manageable at times, and can be more of a hinderance than help, but he has the ability to win games and he is an exceptional player.

As for Lloris, it was a silly signing to begin with. They should have waited until next summer when Fridel will (likely) retire, or at least leave Spurs. Having said that, the only clean sheet that Spurs have kept this season has come when Lloris was in goal in the game against Villa, so perhaps the French complainers have a point.
    However, being one of the best young keepers around, Lloris will get frustrated if he doesn't play, and Spurs could end up with no keeper when Fridel leaves if Lloris leaves too.
    Liverpool could use the money if they sell Suarez

I think Balotelli could leave to Milan, maybe next season since the team is in rebuilt, he has stated before he is Milan supporter, that bought him probñem when he was at Inter LOL

I agree about Lloris, it was silly to buy him this season when they have Friedel, Spurs won't sell him but the best they can do is rotate to give both enough playtime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Man, RVP really broke your heart didn't he?
    Whaat? Nahh I'm cool man. I barely remember him or what he looked like, plus I have others, I'm just that type of person you see.

#On to the next one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Whaat? Nahh I'm cool man. I barely remember him or what he looked like, plus I have others, I'm just that type of person you see.

#On to the next one.
    Is Arsenal planning signing someone dude??

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I've heard Cavani for £30m.

Blog Entries
    Wenger is looking at a couple pregnant women's unborn boys, nothing to get overly excited about but let's see how things play out...

Blog Entries
    Napoli wants between 40m and 60m

It would be a good sign, Cavani can adapt well in Arsenal's playgame

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Wenger is looking at a couple pregnant women's unborn boys, nothing to get overly excited about but let's see how things play out...
    Hahahaha nicely done, knowing Wenger it could be true

Napoli wants between 40m and 60m

It would be a good sign, Cavani can adapt well in Arsenal's playgame
    That's Euro's chief, I'm talking in Pounds Sterling.

Blog Entries
    Liverpool could use the money if they sell Suarez

I think Balotelli could leave to Milan, maybe next season since the team is in rebuilt, he has stated before he is Milan supporter, that bought him probñem when he was at Inter LOL

I agree about Lloris, it was silly to buy him this season when they have Friedel, Spurs won't sell him but the best they can do is rotate to give both enough playtime
    They could, but given the situation (that they have no strikers) would they really sell?
    I'm looking at you Wade sir, what's your take?

End of the season's possible I guess. Lol! I remember that! He wore an AC shirt to a press conference when he was at Inter before lol!

Yeah, when they have Fridel in good form, Cudicini for backup and even Gomes as third choice, they really didn't need Lloris until at least one of those guys left.

You sure that's not 30 thousand they'll be offering? Sounds closer to an Arsenal fee!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    City these days are linked with anything with a pulse, have been for a while.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they're right. I didn't think Aguero was a real 1. But some are just ridiculous and I think this 1 might be 1.

We really don't need ANOTHER striker.

Same about the Ballotelli leaving thing. He's been leaving for years now. If we're going to lose 1 of our 4 strikers it's probably Dzeko since he wants to start more.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.