Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's Atletico Madrid lol!

You think? I'm not so sure man. I mean look at how the top EPL teams do against Byern, Barca, Real in the CL. They're usually closely contested games. I think those 3 would do well in the PL as well as Dortmund. Those 4 would definitely be up there in the mix with the current top 3 teams.

Valencia; they're not the team they were back in 2000, or the team they were when they had the likes of Villa, Aimar, Ayala, Baraja, Marchena, Albelda and Canizares. They're a decent side these days though, I'd say they'd be a mid table side, pushing for Europe perhaps in the PL.

Atletico Madrid; mid table I'd say. Yes, they have Falco, but you can't do well in the PL if you're a one man team. They have a few good players, but I'd say mid table, perhaps pushing for Europe.
    are European 2 legged ties a good indication for a 38 game season?

I don't think Spain's 3-20 are crap sides,just look @ their Europa League record,5 wins in 9 years,2 runner ups.Thats the comp for teams 5 -8,so thy aren't amateur or bad,they just don't have the squads or the dosh the big 2 have.

1 very important issue,is that anyclub who play in the EPL would automatically have more TV money,which would mean more transfer money,so you could argue the point those squads would get even stronger,its debatable

1.What about the top 3 EPL clubs playing in Spain,Italy or Germany?
    2.What about Juventus,PSG and maybe not in the bracket of the 2 I just mentioned,but Celtic or Porto in EPL?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Barcelona will struggle in my opinion. They'd have to learn how to adapt to the different playing circumstances over here (The weather mostly) and the fact that there are far more domestic cups here than there are in Spain.

As for our top 3 over there, it's really a case of how they prepare for the teams they face on whatever league they go to. Some counties have a faster style of play compared to the Premier League.
    Midfield is my issue with the top 3 EPL clubs should they play in another top league,only Chelsea for me have a pure continental midfield with Mata,Oscar,Hazard and Ramirez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Only discovered a football thread now,Question for the football folk:

ESPN Press Pass asked the question as to where Barcelona or Bayern Munich would fair in the EPL.Your thoughts?Where would the likes of Real Madrid,Dortmund,valencia,Atleti finish?
    Ajax would own the EPL because we already won against Man U and City

There is a big discussion in Holland who our first striker should be, RVP or Huntelaar.
    RVP is injured, our manager decides to play Kuyt

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    There is a big discussion in Holland who our first striker should be, RVP or Huntelaar.
    RVP is injured, our manager decides to play Kuyt
    You know he's a troll.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Fuck sake Woy.

Why did ya take Gerrard off.

Also, WTF Hart!? XD

Blog Entries
    What. A. Fucking. Goal.

Dat Zlat goal.

Lol 4 goals.He's class

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.