1. #27601
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    In all seriousness I think Suarez is playing as good as RVP. They would have a good battle for second best, it's a shame they'll never catch the number 1 Olivier Giroud though.
    So kids, this is what alcohol can do to you

  2. #27602
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Talking to you make me money
    Or I sent you a care package...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In his dreams!
    And I didn't say that I liked Suarez, in fact, I said that I think he's a dick. I just said that he's a quality player, which is a fact.
    In my dreams Ryder terrorises you to an eventual suicide.


     

  3. #27603
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Think again
    I can take any guy on


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #27604
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,596
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    In my dreams Ryder terrorises you to an eventual suicide.


    Ryder makes me laugh. Suicide by laughter sounds like a good way to go
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #27605
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In his dreams!
    And I didn't say that I liked Suarez, in fact, I said that I think he's a dick. I just said that he's a quality player, which is a fact.
    You what i love more than bantering




    Nah,man i'm just jk like you did




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #27606
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Or I sent you a care package...



    In my dreams Ryder terrorises you to an eventual suicide.


    You make no sense




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #27607
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh dear so as Savile did, does he go for even younger???
    I can only assume he does and has been doing so for years!

    Lock your doors kids!

    1, 2 Wade is coming for you!
     

  8. #27608
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ryder makes me laugh. Suicide by laughter sounds like a good way to go
    I do my best to entertain everybody, even United fans

  9. #27609
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,225
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    So kids, this is what alcohol can do to you
    Weed isn't alcohol








    If you know what I mean









    No I don't know what I mean either

  10. #27610
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I do my best to entertain everybody, even United fans
    Doing your bit for charity!

    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You make no sense
    How original...


     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.