1. #27581
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Or maybe someone called him Cypriot... I MEAN Greek...... I MEAN Turkish.... DAMNIT!! I don't know any more!!!!!!!
    LOL! Well played Mr. Thunder!

    Can Magg's now weather the storm and respond?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #27582
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Or maybe someone called him Cypriot... I MEAN Greek...... I MEAN Turkish.... DAMNIT!! I don't know any more!!!!!!!
    Haha He might get really upset now

  3. #27583
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I still hate you
    No you don't, If you hated me you wouldn't spam my inbox

  4. #27584
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh really? Why else would I put the dude in my Facebook Fantasy League team
    Just so you can try and forget your own strikers?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #27585
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Sounded like a gypsy there LOL
    He does live in a caravan I've heard!
     

  6. #27586
    Ponder The Point ‏@PonderThePoint
    Arsenal v Spurs = £94.50. Bayern Munich season ticket = £96.49.

  7. #27587
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He does live in a caravan I've heard!
    I am not married to Wade!! : :P


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #27588
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well played Mr. Thunder!

    Can Magg's now weather the storm and respond?.
    Nah Tommy its just using Steve's jokes just to make Steve like him he even said that he likes Suarez




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #27589
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am not married to Wade!! : :P
    Poor Wade!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Ponder The Point ‏@PonderThePoint
    Arsenal v Spurs = £94.50. Bayern Munich season ticket = £96.49.
    Arsenal got the most expensive tickets in the league! No wonder you never hear the crowd!
     

  10. #27590
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No you don't, If you hated me you wouldn't spam my inbox
    That's why i do it you stupid Dutch




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.