1. #27241
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Suarez!!!!!!!

    <3 <3 <3 <3

    Top scorer in the prem!

    Can't finish apparently...
    I'm sure I told you he was a finisher? Class player, just a shame about the drama that he brings on himself.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #27242
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha!

    Exactly, I don't know what all the fuss is about anyways.
    There should be no fuss! When anything seems to go out of hand it's forgotten about the next day, BANTER THREAD!

  3. #27243
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You better!
    I did
    I kinda don't see a prob.....


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #27244
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm sure I told you he was a finisher? Class player, just a shame about the drama that he brings on himself.
    On about most people general, not Luis Figo himself!

    Yeah it's a real shame, not always his fault but people make it seem that way, oh well got one of the best players in the world and he's in top form. #IDontGiveADamn #IJustCantGetEnough

  5. #27245
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I did
    I kinda don't see a prob.....
    #LOL

    #ItWasMeAtMySickest

    #InASexualManner


  6. #27246
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    On about most people general, not Luis Figo himself!

    Yeah it's a real shame, not always his fault but people make it seem that way, oh well got one of the best players in the world and he's in top form. #IDontGiveADamn #IJustCantGetEnough
    Haha! thanks Zizou

    Yeah man I agree, the best players always have drama around them, they do there talking on the pitch though.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #27247
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    #LOL

    #ItWasMeAtMySickest

    #InASexualManner
    #WhyNot? LOL
    #BANTER!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #27248
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! thanks Zizou

    Yeah man I agree, the best players always have drama around them, they do there talking on the pitch though.


    Exactly! Better go before Magglis comes on, he keeps asking me to go out with him.


    Scarred for life!




    #Laters

  9. #27249
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    Exactly! Better go before Magglis comes on, he keeps asking me to go out with him.


    Scarred for life!




    #Laters
    Don't worry man! I'm sure THBK will allow you in his little "club" along with Mag!


  10. #27250
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Lads calm it down, shouldn't take anything on the internet serious!

    Especially in this thread!

    Van could stab me in the face and I'd still love him.


    Although if the animosity is keeping some people out long may it continue...
    Now why would I stab my wanking material

    Good idea.

    Did I mention that you smell! Yeah!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.